The Mandalorian

MuckleMoo

26 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I think so yes, especially given that it’s his Vader hand that does it.

The hallway fight was also reminiscent of Vader’s fight in Rogue One.

Possible spoiler as I don't know how to hide it so put as many spaces as I could.

It has to be a nod to that. It made me switch my lock screen in my phone from Vader to Skywalker think I've turned from dark to light.

Screenshot_20201219-010945_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20201219-010937_Twitter.jpg

I think so yes, especially given that it’s his Vader hand that does it.

The hallway fight was also reminiscent of Vader’s fight in Rogue One.
It's exactly like Vader in Rogue One!
Also Din taking his helmet off to look at Grogu, just like Vader and Luke in RotJ

So good. Still thinking about it all today.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Given that a Boba Fett series wasn’t in the list of future Disney+ shows highlighted last week but the date of The Mandalorian Season 3 was given as December 2021, does that mean that Mando/Din is now with Bo-Katan in her show and that The Mandalorian Season 3 will be “The Book of Fett” (release date Dec 21) and will now solely be about Boba???

11 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Given that a Boba Fett series wasn’t in the list of future Disney+ shows highlighted last week but the date of The Mandalorian Season 3 was given as December 2021, does that mean that Mando/Din is now with Bo-Katan in her show and that The Mandalorian Season 3 will be “The Book of Fett” (release date Dec 21) and will now solely be about Boba???

Bo Katan never got a show announcement, that seems to be where The Mandalorian season 3 onwards is going.

The announcement of Book of Fett seems to have been held off as it was going to be revealed as part of the show.

Bo Katan never got a show announcement, that seems to be where The Mandalorian season 3 onwards is going.

The announcement of Book of Fett seems to have been held off as it was going to be revealed as part of the show.

Even though I did write show I was more thinking about  her “Book” within this show, whereas it would then become her show, “The Book of Kryze” for example!!!

I would doubt that Disney+ would broadcast two new content Star Wars shows at the same time (during December), think their aim is to have a show on every week ALL year and keep the subscribers forking out!!!

Still think there is a chance that we’ve just finished the “The Book of Djarin”!!!

Hope I’m wrong though!!!

37 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

It wasn't on the list but it was definitely mentioned previously. I'd always read it was going to be set before Mando so they've done well to keep it quiet.

It wasn't on the list but it was definitely mentioned previously. I'd always read it was going to be set before Mando so they've done well to keep it quiet.

Hope so, but the timing doesn’t seem right as I’ve said previously!!!

Even though I did write show I was more thinking about  her “Book” within this show, whereas it would then become her show, “The Book of Kryze” for example!!! I would doubt that Disney+ would broadcast two new content Star Wars shows at the same time (during December), think their aim is to have a show on every week ALL year and keep the subscribers forking out!!!
Still think there is a chance that we’ve just finished the “The Book of Djarin”!!!
Hope I’m wrong though!!!

I hope it is the end of Pedro’s story as that was a great end. The Mandalorian would be good if it was a catch all term for Mandalorian protagonists. Would rather Pascal played a bit part role in the future and let his arc rest with that finale.

43 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Absolutely tremendous stuff, brilliant way to finish off the season

Now stop fucking about disney and go pay the russo brothers whatever they want or need to give us a movie trilogy

f**k that, you want them to sort out the X-Men first!!!😂