The Mandalorian

MuckleMoo

Pretty sure it will be Boba as well, but if they get to the stage where Boba is more involved in the action reaccepts his Mandalorian heritage and therefore is never taking the helmet of again, it could be anybody playing him, they just need Morrison to do the voice this then freeing him up to then play the more age appropriate Rex!!! 

5 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Thought that episode was pretty rubbish. Kind of one you wouldn't mind if you had 20 odd episodes in a series but with there only being 8 it felt like a waste of time.

It had some ok moments but did feel like a filler episode. 

The bit where he dealt with the wee toerag that stole his jetpack was funny. 
Yeah it's bits like that and Easter Eggs to the films that make it fun to watch.

I did think this was the weakest episode so far and almost a rehash of the second episode of last season when the Jawas wreck his ship. After such a good first episode it was a bit disappointing.

Every episode the Razor Crest is in its either being stripped for parts, crashed or having chunks taking out of it. The repair bills must be enormous.

I blitzed through the first series of this last week (or maybe the week before) and caught up with the first two episodes of series two on Friday night. I love it, there's obviously the "OMG STAR WARS" element of it but it feels a lot more like the original trilogy than either the prequel/sequel trilogy. All that time when I was wee spent reading anything Mandalorian related in the Expanded Universe is finally paying off!

I literally - literally - can not wait between episodes.

Didn't mind the slower pace of episode 2 after the wizzbang mythology plays of Ep1 (Westerns followed by George and the dragon). There were a couple of episodes in the second series that felt like padding too. I always though Yoda would be vegan btw!

Now that was more like it!!!
I didn’t hate the last episode, I actually quite liked it, but the new episode is more of what we want to see, actual story progression, multiple Mandalorian, Stormtroopers getting a new one ripped for them and dedicated fan service which ties together varied threads of the Lucasverse, I fucking loved it!!!
And Bo-Ka-fuckin-tan!!!

Now that was more like it!!!
I didn’t hate the last episode, I actually quite liked it, but the new episode is more of what we want to see, actual story progression, multiple Mandalorian, Stormtroopers getting a new one ripped for them and dedicated fan service which ties together varied threads of the Lucasverse, I fucking loved it!!!
And Bo-Ka-fuckin-tan!!!
This. Normal service very much resumed and a top notch cameo thrown in

I really appreciate the little touches in how they make the Jedi and the high drama of the Clone Wars feel remote. Mando saying "may the force be with you" and making it sound like it's just the weird greeting the Republic give to each other with no greater obvious meaning for example. Good show.

Edited by NotThePars

You probably know this but I also think it was great that they used Katie Sackhoff to portray Bo-Katan in this, it just links it so much more to The Clone Wars, in having the same actress play the same character and obviously they lucked out with her being able to actually look like the character, it would have been a shame if it was an actress who looked more like Melissa McCarthy for instance had done the voice and then they might have decided that that link may have been one to forget about!!!