Time or Money

Sortmeout

Neither.

I don't particularly care how long I live, and I don't care in the least bit about extraordinary wealth.

As long as I can spend the majority of whatever time I have left being fit enough to walk around a small loch with a camera and a pair of binoculars, I'll be more than happy.

15 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Of course if you are 18 then the idea of only having 8 years left wouldn’t be very attractive

An 18yo toying with the idea of being able to spend an average of £18.75m per year or having to live a bog standard life and consider a pension plan?

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I already get to do exactly what I want each day, have no materialistic desires and am permanently free from having to ask permission from an employer for days off and have my toilet breaks monitored like a fucking child so having more money wouldn't enrich my life. Enjoying being with my family with the kids growing up faster than I can keep up with.

It's a bit odd that you copied and pasted this - clearly you need a wee bit more time

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Is this the new trendy insult to throw around?  I've noticed that you guys do that a lot.

What are you on about neebs? Not an insult just an observation that if you have to copy and paste posts then maybe you are a bit short of time.

Edited by Adam101

21 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You reckon it's weird to wake up each morning content with life?

We'd both love to have that feeling, I reckon. Difference is, I've accepted the hand I've had dealt. You're still living in denial, copy and pasting someone's else's words to random strangers online. 

I'm always just a PM away if you need to talk, Oaksoft. 

On 29/12/2019 at 16:13, oaksoft said:

Haven't you got enough problems to sort out in your own life without commenting on the families of other posters?

I doubt there are many posters on here who have the problems you do.