January Transfers...

1 minute ago, The reformed Spiv said:

Fraser Aird and David Cox to be holding Edinburgh city scarves aloft on the Royal Mile on January 1st 

You'd just love to see it 

When did you become a try-hard?

Aird is a total scumbag, a bigoted wee thief who steals from teammates.

At what point will that Dumbass Aird have burnt all his bridges in Scotland?  He will probably end up back over here in the Canadian Premier League but f**k is that guy stupid. 

Can someone give me a run down of all the things Aird has done to be classified a knob cheers.

2 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Can someone give me a run down of all the things Aird has done to be classified a knob cheers.

I can't remember all of the specific incidents but he has a fairly long rap sheet of stupid and bigoted behaviour.  He once blamed (with no irony) immigrants for voting yes in the 2014 referendum, he's also been caught on camera making some staunchly bigoted gestures and now this most recent one.

Oh and he's been pretty mediocre at football for the last few years

IN: Shane Sutherland ( I know little chance of that). For me he’s the best striker in the league. Would take Kane Hester too.
OUT: Jamie Redman. 
Rumours: Cove looking for a striker.
GOING: Glass might be going back to Dundee United. Would be a big miss. Not sure if Aird will stay beyond January. Hope no one poaches Fyvie.

Hester should be out the game shortly

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

I can't remember all of the specific incidents but he has a fairly long rap sheet of stupid and bigoted behaviour.  He once blamed (with no irony) immigrants for voting yes in the 2014 referendum, he's also been caught on camera making some staunchly bigoted gestures and now this most recent one.

Oh and he's been pretty mediocre at football for the last few years

He was also recorded singing "f**k the pope" in a Rangers pub, and photographed taking part in an Orange March. 

On 29/12/2019 at 09:45, CoveRangers1922 said:

Heard yesterday was Glass’ last home game and he will go back to the Arabs after the SA game in 2 weeks time.

Encouragingly I heard we’ll get another Dundee Utd player as his replacement. Don’t know who though.

shane will not be joining anyone

4 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Pedigree ???    By all accounts he was an expensive luxury at Cove..........Pop star.

Was my thoughts too after watching him. Yes he had a bit of pace and decent crossing ability but poor work ethic, didn’t want to do the hard graft and his finishing wasn’t great. I heard the term pre-Madonna being mentioned and that kind of sums him up.

There are better players out there for the money he would have been costing Cove.

2 hours ago, elgin proud said:

shane will not be joining anyone

He’s your main man and could be the difference between playoffs and ultimately promotion or not. He’s from up north and probably quite settled.

He’s a terrific striker. Someone of that ilk is someone Cove should be looking at if they are trying for another forward in Jan

5 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Was my thoughts too after watching him. Yes he had a bit of pace and decent crossing ability but poor work ethic, didn’t want to do the hard graft and his finishing wasn’t great. I heard the term pre-Madonna being mentioned and that kind of sums him up.

There are better players out there for the money he would have been costing Cove.

Pre-Madonna - is that before she had her first hit?  An odd sort of summing up!

He’s your main man and could be the difference between playoffs and ultimately promotion or not. He’s from up north and probably quite settled.
He’s a terrific striker. Someone of that ilk is someone Cove should be looking at if they are trying for another forward in Jan

Heard we've considered Sutherland in the past but we weren't keen on his attitude and what he expected to be paid.

Heard we are looking at some League 2 strikers this January, couple of guys I would be very pleased about.

Nobody with any sense will be selling their strikers in January, maybe get someone on a pre contract for summer.

Last couple years we've managed to sign Ryan Wallace, Luke Donnelly and Michael McKenna in January. Really depends on how the player feels, if the player wants to go then not much the club can do. You'll have had that with Sutherland recently.