St. Mirren v Kilmarnock 29/12/19

21 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Any child friendly pubs in Paisley? Maybe a daft question when the old firm game is on, but ideally would like to get up early afternoon and go in somewhere 

The Last Post next to Gilmour St station. Not sure if you have to order food though. 

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

Any child friendly pubs in Paisley? Maybe a daft question when the old firm game is on, but ideally would like to get up early afternoon and go in somewhere 

The Craig Dhu should be fine, though you may have to order food and it's not that close to the stadium. It'll also have the old firm game on.

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

You don't need to order food, hence the relatively high percentage of jakies who frequent it. Best avoided IMO. 

I don't drink there myself but if you're an away supporter looking for a few pre match drinks,  its adequate and cheap. 

The Saints pubs will all be very busy.

Just now, Munoz said:

I don't drink there myself but if you're an away supporter looking for a few pre match drinks,  its adequate and cheap. 

The Saints pubs will all be very busy.

That is true. Might be fine at weekends, I've been mainly in for a pub lunch during the week, and it had some interesting characters in it. 

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

That is true. Might be fine at weekends, I've been mainly in for a pub lunch during the week, and it had some interesting characters in it. 

Aye, the last time I was in there were alot of guys that looked like Mark E Smith. 

1 hour ago, GAD said:

The Craig Dhu should be fine, though you may have to order food and it's not that close to the stadium. It'll also have the old firm game on.

Used to go there most Saturday nights, but it is a fair walk from the ground. 

Bull Inn in New Street is a good option

Edited by paul wright scores

3 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

Used to go there most Saturday nights, but it is a fair walk from the ground. 

Bull Inn in New Street is a good option

Bull doesn't do food anymore and I'm not convinced you are allowed kids in there at all now. Bull is always my choice in paisley, and will be there tomorrow myself!

Burger n keg next to the train station. Just walk across the square

HT 1-0

Good stuff, been quite a good game. Killie had a glorious chance on 10 mins, their number 11 just had to get his boot on a cross to tap it in but he air balled it.

We then came back into it and scored a lovely goal, great build up play, threaded assist by Andreu (I think) and sumptuous finish by Silky Ilkay Durmus into the corner from the edge of the box. Beautiful.

After that it’s been nip and tuck, we have had the bulk of the ball but Killie have looked dangerous from a few corners.

Other results are going our way so this would be a huge 3 points if it stayed like this. Come on you Saints!

FT 1-0

Second half was all St Mirren really, we missed several good chances and should have won by more in the end. Kept waiting for a Killie onslaught that never arrived, they were awful. That’s them just 4 points above us now, they look very catchable on today’s showing.

Been a pretty decent December for us, certainly much improvement on last term. This time last season we had just lost 2-1 to Killie and were in 11th on 12 points, saved from bottom by the remarkable shiteness of Dundee. This year we are 10th with 19 points.

Goody is doing a great job and if we have a half decent January window we will be fine. Would love to keep a hold of McLoughlin in particular, he’s brilliant.

Great 3 points, although feel it’s a missed opportunity to go out and punish them today.

Appreciate they were Missing a few key bodies today (as were we), but they will be right in the relegation battle based on that performance today.

We need more firepower up front, a new left back and to keep hold of McLoughlin in this Window