St. Mirren v Kilmarnock 29/12/19

Final game of the decade and a game both sides will be desperate to win to end December on a high. One of the best away days of the season too and a visit to the Caledonia beforehand to take advantage of pre-match pints. I can see this being a tough game for Killie, especially since Alan Power is suspended so that'll leave us with a bit of a puzzle in the midfield. I quite liked using Liam Millar as lone striker at Ibrox and I also liked seeing Iain Wilson start a game too, hoping that he starts again.

Anyway, let's get the ball rolling.

Final game of the decade and a game both sides will be desperate to win to end December on a high. One of the best away days of the season too and a visit to the Caledonia beforehand to take advantage of pre-match pints. I can see this being a tough game for Killie, especially since Alan Power is suspended so that'll leave us with a bit of a puzzle in the midfield. I quite liked using Liam Millar as lone striker at Ibrox and I also liked seeing Iain Wilson start a game too, hoping that he starts again.
Power is suspended? Ya f'kin beauty.

Our defensive crisis gets a whole lot worse as Waters is ineligible to play. It has worked out well for MacPherson who is turning into a cracking player for us with Flynn covering at right back and McGinn at centre half.

Feck knows what Goody will do for this one with Broadfoot and MacKenzie still injured.

24 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Not unless you fancy getting neutered.

It's a Vet surgery now.

Edited by FTOF

15 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

St Mirren ?-0 Kilmarnock 

It won't be nil against our makeshift defence.

As underwhelming as Waters has been for us at LB, our usual filler (P.McGinn) is playing at CH due to injuries to Broadfoot and MacKenzie. We also have Ryan Flynn playing at RB. Although, he has actually been quite decent in the past couple of games.

We did draft in a youngster , Glover, at CH against Livingston, but he wasn't that great IMO.

40 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Power is suspended? Ya f'kin beauty.

Our defensive crisis gets a whole lot worse as Waters is ineligible to play. It has worked out well for MacPherson who is turning into a cracking player for us with Flynn covering at right back and McGinn at centre half.

Feck knows what Goody will do for this one with Broadfoot and MacKenzie still injured.

Is Broadfoot definetely out for Sunday? I thought he was supposed to be nearly back? If he's out I expect it'll be the same as yesterday with Erhahon at left back. I can't really see another option.

It won't be nil against our makeshift defence.
As underwhelming as Waters has been for us at LB, our usual filler (P.McGinn) is playing at CH due to injuries to Broadfoot and MacKenzie. We also have Ryan Flynn playing at RB. Although, he has actually been quite decent in the past couple of games.
We did draft in a youngster , Glover, at CH against Livingston, but he wasn't that great IMO.

None of that matters

Is Broadfoot definetely out for Sunday? I thought he was supposed to be nearly back? If he's out I expect it'll be the same as yesterday with Erhahon at left back. I can't really see another option.
Seen someone mention Goodwin ruled him out in the club bar after the game. Erhahon is injured as well I think.

27 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
44 minutes ago, GAD said:

Seen someone mention Goodwin ruled him out in the club bar after the game. Erhahon is injured as well I think.

f**k knows then. McGinn at left back and Glover back at CB. Could be grim...

The Caledonia is now Love Street Vets. The Alamo and Craigielea are also closed so the nearest pub in the town is The Court and closest overall is the Tartan Rose.

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:
2 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

The Caledonia is now Love Street Vets. The Alamo and Craigielea are also closed so the nearest pub in the town is The Court and closest overall is the Tartan Rose.

The Tartan is a good wee boozer. Never any sign of trouble in it. 

Trying to be positive for this but we haven't scored a goal in 450 minutes of football now.

Although I remember last season we had a similar run from February to mid-March when the goals dried up, but then we played this lot and the curse was broken. Maybe a repeat is on the cards?

Best bet for killie fans looking for prematch pints is head into town centre plenty of pubs and get the 2.35 from Gilmour st to st James which takes about 90 seconds station is right behind away end and there is a 99.9% chance it will be free 

33 minutes ago, KB7 said:

Best bet for killie fans looking for prematch pints is head into town centre plenty of pubs and get the 2.35 from Gilmour st to st James which takes about 90 seconds station is right behind away end and there is a 99.9% chance it will be free 

I must bear this in mind when i'm rushing along the road with a gallon of beer sloshing about my innards.

14 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

I must bear this in mind when i'm rushing along the road with a gallon of beer sloshing about my innards.

.....after Goody phoned you in the Bankhouse at 2.30 to tell you you’re playing centre half today.

22 hours ago, FTOF said:

Not unless you fancy getting neutered.

It's a Vet surgery now.

20 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:
22 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Good info but I was meaning the bowling club. Know a few of the guys in there and they're always good company. Cheers for the info on the pubs anyway, I'll take my parrot in for his check-up before the game. 

57 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Good info but I was meaning the bowling club. Know a few of the guys in there and they're always good company. Cheers for the info on the pubs anyway, I'll take my parrot in for his check-up before the game. 

If it's a Norwegian Blue, then I'll save you the trouble.

It's dead.:rolleyes: