Pride of Lanarkshire v Cuddly Wee Accies

Absolutely unacceptable second half performance and we've got what we deserved.
Given where we could have put ourselves today, that was a an absolute disgrace of a performance and the team and the manager should hang their heads in shame for that.
That is yet another reminder of why we won't be finishing third this season.

At least your big team won eh? Giruy *** c**t

The league is an absolute farce this season. Motherwell getting beat at home by Accies, Aberdeen failing to beat the side bottom of the league, Kilmarnock in free fall, Celtic and Rangers running away with the league. Just like the good old days. Absolutely shite.

Similar to the above, at an Accies corner just before they scored fired on them to score the next goal and then used the winnings from that to bet on them to win the match to soften the blow.

Only one winner and totally deserved.

Got exactly what we deserved today. 

A very good first 20 mins or so but some of the showboating and piss taking at that stage was needless. Too many getting ahead of themselves and looking like they thought the game was won.

Hamilton may well be shite, however we’re nothing special and today was hopefully a reality check for a fair few of them. From then on Accies were hungrier, worked harder and just absolutely battered us all over the park.

Robinson’s subs/change of shape were also baffling and done nothing to stem the tide. That 2nd half performance was probably the worst since County back in January, just an absolute shambles lacking in everything. Did we even manage a shot?

Fair play to Accies though, a thoroughly deserved and well earned 3 points. 

Although we only scored the one goal, the first half was as comfortable as you will see, but from the first whistle of the second half, f**k me gently, a bigger shitshow you will struggle to witness. 

Credit to Hamilton, they pressed and harried, and won every second ball. We couldn't string two passes together and it really was pub team standard fare from us. 

A chance missed to edge a wee bit in front of Aberdeen, and a disappointing end to the year after the good work of the last few weeks. 

The first half was reasonably even with Accies maybe slightly shading it. I was saying at half time that they were much better than I thought they’d be. I thought Robinson would have given us a rocket at half time.

However, what we got was one of the worst half performances in living memory. Apart from a 3 minute spell we made next to no passes and were second to every single ball. Accies were good and fully deserved to win. They clearly wanted it more which is disappointing. We had no outball and no fight.

James Scott and Bevis had two of the worst performances I can remember as well. Both dreadful.

That second half was the most I've enjoyed Accies in fucking ages.

We were appalling for half an hour, but the switch of Moyo out to the left with Martin 10 and Miller wide stretched Motherwell a bit more, and they struggled with Moyo making runs inside (until he fucked it up). Martin was also getting into dangerous positions, but was also regularly fucking it up.

The second half was sensational. Carroll and Grimshaw really couldn't deal with McGowan and Moyo's back-post headers, and Scott was hilariously bad defensively which allowed Gogic, Martin, Moyo and McMann to peg M'well in down Accies' left. Gogic and three behind the striker also worked so hard winning loose balls in the Motherwell third. There were some great moments of Martin or McMann or Miller just winning the ball and driving at Motherwell's backline.

We've put together prettier passages of play this season and probably in the first half, but the second was a display of properly physical and hard-working football that we've not had much of lately.

I was shocked at how easy it was to see the game out: no need for time wasting or Easton and Stubbs having to head away 400000 crosses like we've seen before.

There were a lot of good displays, but credit to Scott McMann who arguably put in his greatest performance in an Accies shirt.

Here's hoping we can carry this performance into next week's game...

It felt in the first half that we were in danger of being dragged down to Hamilton’s level and by full time it felt that their level was considerably higher than ours.

There were so many warning signs that we got this afternoon and didn’t appear to take note of any of them.

Disappointing way to end what’s been a very good year for us.

4 minutes ago, Hammyton said:

Sums up how bad the league is, how is that pile of shite 3rd. 

I repeat Rice can get to f**k and take McDonald and Maitland in a taxi with him.

Deary me, somebody needs a wee hug.  If you can't be happy tonight, then what's the point?