Livi vs Hibs

2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

We are still short all over the park. Super Leigh coming home on loan would be a start towards improving things. 

You're right, he should come home. Look forward to us signing him in January then

45 minutes ago, Afro said:

What’s this?

It just looked like someone (possibly Guthrie or Dykes) was between them, near the centre circle, at full time and looked like Martindale was trying to go to Bartley to laugh something off; and after they’d circled away looked like Martindale tried to approach Bartley again and he was ushered to the side. Bartley then went to hand his strip over to a kid. I could have seen it all wrong though just thought I’d ask the question. Also, with the opponents being Hibs, emotions may have run high.

Very comfortable afternoon, Sarkic with very little to do between the posts.

It wasn’t a game for the purists but I absolutely don’t care, 3 points against Hibs, 5th in the league heading into 2020, what a decade it’s been.  

4 more wins I feel secures us safety then we can see where we are after that, big run of fixtures after the break where points are available. 

Happy new year when it comes everyone 🍻

11 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

We are shite agreed but at least we're not going down. 

You said that last time we went down too... :whistle

FWIW, I don't think we'll go down. Slowly but surely, we're losing Levein's morbid influence. If not his actual presence...