Livi vs Hibs

18 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Win lose or draw mate your pitch is dugshite..

It only really gets a mention post match if we win, saying that, Lennon never ever mentioned our pitch when he was Hibs or Celtic manager, and he has never managed a win over us at the TMA for either side. Have to give the wee ginger c**t credit for that. His opposite number is a greetin faced hoor pre match and post match no matter what result Sevco get against us.

5 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

The Easter Road stadium looks like something you would buy your kid at Christmas to put around their Subbuteo pitch and under the stands looks like an unfinished breezeblock nightmare.

I could buy some Lego while I'm there and have a go at building something similar to your ground. 

What a fucking rancid guff half that was. I have never seen such a shite game of football.  If fucking isis stormed the pitch at halftime and stared to massacre the crowd.  It’d barley get me out of that glass like staring stare I find myself in.

That half should be shown to prisoners as punishment in North Korea.

10 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

What a fucking rancid guff half that was. I have never seen such a shite game of football.  If fucking isis stormed the pitch at halftime and stared to massacre the crowd.  It’d barley get me out of that glass like staring stare I find myself in.

That half should be shown to prisoners as punishment in North Korea.

The fans still waiting outside the stadium will have been more entertained.