St Johnstone vs Ross County 29/12/2019

I'd be tempted to give Swanson a go, tbh. Wright and MoH havent really produced when I've seen them. Why not let Swanson play around May, and have Kennedy and Wotherspoon either side?

Say that fully aware it wont happen, but we've not exactly been creating many chances at home.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd be tempted to give Swanson a go, tbh. Wright and MoH havent really produced when I've seen them. Why not let Swanson play around May, and have Kennedy and Wotherspoon either side?

Say that fully aware it wont happen, but we've not exactly been creating many chances at home.

I don’t think we’ll see Swanson again. I reckon he’s near of the top of the mutual termination hit list. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Swanson is the most technically gifted player at the club and I love the wee c**t but he's on his way out. Only debate for me is between Drey and Mikey. Paulo, Kane is pish, Hendry is an impact sub, May is the only other option.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I don’t think we’ll see Swanson again. I reckon he’s near of the top of the mutual termination hit list. 

Feel sorry for him, tbh. He was seemingly a standout v County, started well against St Mirren, the defence then ship a goal and we lose, and hes not played since.

43 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Swanson is the most technically gifted player at the club and I love the wee c**t but he's on his way out. Only debate for me is between Drey and Mikey. Paulo, Kane is pish, Hendry is an impact sub, May is the only other option.

You’ve watched May as a lone striker this season Tam??!!! 

13 hours ago, Rosscubed said:

Baxter

Kelly Fontaine Morris Foster 

Spittal Henderson Paton Mullin

Stewart McKay

Bench 

Laidlaw, Vigurs, Watson, Graham, Chalmers, Fraser 

Only change from this prediction is Vigurs starting, with Henderson staying on bench. Erwin recovered enough to make the bench also. 

Stinker of a lineup at home. Tommy looking to absolutely shitfest this one.
Spoony should have kept his place as should May. Harsh on Hendry again.
Kane was abysmal on Sat yet got a full 90 and rewarded with another start.

Disagree. Thought Spoony was poor on Thursday as was May. This is the set-up which has served us well against Hearts, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock recently, and Kane is our only striker capable of playing up front on his own.

Far more decent football from us than any of our recent matches, but lacking a creative touch as I don’t think we’ve troubled their keeper yet.

Wright is looking lively, but needs to come up with an end product, and Kane has had a really good half holding the ball up and bringing others into play, but again nothing around the County box that’s going to hurt them.

If we nick an early goal in the second half it might open things up a bit for us.

Really should be getting three points here or it’s a big wasted opportunity.