Hearts v Aberdeen

15 minutes ago, big al said:

What an advert for Scottish football, 2 of the biggest 4/5 clubs in Scotland and the centre forwards for both teams are absolute donkeys. No wonder the tv money is minuscule compared to other countries.

Am I alone in thinking that you have your cause and effect mixed up here?

19 minutes ago, big al said:

Ferguson was walking a fine line agreed, although he shouldn’t have been booked it was only the Japanese guy who raised hands and pushed Ferguson. 
Taylor fouled, no more but as already on a deserved booking the crowd howl for a red, just usual fans over reactions, we all do it.

The point is he committed a ridiculous amount of fouls and didn’t even get booked. Not asking him to be sent off, just consistent refereeing. He commits so many fouls as all his game is about is pinning down his marker , holding them close so he can bully his way around them and refs are wise to it now. He also doesn’t help himself by going down like a fairy if someone even tries to challenge him.

What an advert for Scottish football, 2 of the biggest 4/5 clubs in Scotland and the centre forwards for both teams are absolute donkeys. No wonder the tv money is minuscule compared to other countries.

One day, my daughter, who was three at the time, came home and said she'd been playing with the "wee black girl". I urged her to find out the girl's name and call her by her name, so that, even at three, she'd be demonstrating respect and not being racist.

Sadly, some people have clearly never learnt that lesson. "The Japanese guy" indeed.

5 minutes ago, Hendo said:

One day, my daughter, who was three at the time, came home and said she'd been playing with the "wee black girl". I urged her to find out the girl's name and call her by her name, so that, even at three, she'd be demonstrating respect and not being racist.

Sadly, some people have clearly never learnt that lesson. "The Japanese guy" indeed.

10 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I don’t know his name and it’s certainly not racist. Please don’t try that 1.

‘ The English keeper’ ‘the Dutch centre half’ etc etc all phrases used in journalism and life. 
Out of order bud.

Guest Bob Mahelp

An absolutely shite day yesterday.

The only highlight being the speed that the Hibs boizs disappeared from this thread after their team started getting thrashed by Livi. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

An absolutely shite day yesterday.

The only highlight being the speed that the Hibs boizs disappeared from this thread after their team started getting thrashed by Livi. 

From the number of times you've brought it up in the past 24 hours, it sounds like it's been the only highlight of your life so far, Bob. image.png.85487fb42e0066f9cd05348a1dd93e5b.png.5708beee0ee0c224d3692006a36fcfa0.png

Also, this idea that any of the Hibs boeys were wanting anything other than a Dons win to push Hearts further towards the trapdoor is the mark of a fantasist.

1 hour ago, big al said:

Ferguson was walking a fine line agreed, although he shouldn’t have been booked it was only the Japanese guy who raised hands and pushed Ferguson.

You must have been watching from a peculiar angle if you actually think that's true.  Ferguson even managed to shove Meshino in the chest again *after* he was booked.

Edited by lennyzer0
fat fingers.

Guest Bob Mahelp
14 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

From the number of times you've brought it up in the past 24 hours, it sounds like it's been the only highlight of your life so far, Bob. image.png.85487fb42e0066f9cd05348a1dd93e5b.png.5708beee0ee0c224d3692006a36fcfa0.png

Also, this idea that any of the Hibs boeys were wanting anything other than a Dons win to push Hearts further towards the trapdoor is the mark of a fantasist.

It's not quite up there with the loud chuckle I had when Hamilton scored the winning penalty to relegate you at Easter Road, but it's definitely the highlight of my week (it's not been a great one personally, but there you go). 

Happy New Year to you and all the Hibs boiyzs 👍

35 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It's not quite up there with the loud chug I had when Hamilton scored the winning penalty to relegate you at Easter Road, but it's definitely the highlight of my week (it's not been a great one personally, but there you go). 

Happy New Year to you and all the Hibs boiyzs 👍

ftfy Boaby

1 hour ago, lennyzer0 said:

You must have been watching from a peculiar angle if you actually think that's true.  Ferguson even managed to shove Meshino in the chest again *after* he was booked.

Was right behind it in the away end, would say a pretty good view. Ferguson was raging he was booked, you’re guy took it as he knew. Anyway it’s all irrelevant. 
Draw probably fair, neither team at the top of their game although we saw 2 greet goals. Enjoy the winter break!

I don’t know his name and it’s certainly not racist. Please don’t try that 1.

‘ The English keeper’ ‘the Dutch centre half’ etc etc all phrases used in journalism and life. 

Out of order bud.

It’s an easy mistake but for future reference the guys name is 食野 亮太郎.

And try to spell it correctly if you don’t want people to think you’re a racist

25 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It’s an easy mistake but for future reference the guys name is 食野 亮太郎.

And try to spell it correctly if you don’t want people to think you’re a racist

Ha ha I changed his wiki page so that spells topcat is a walloper (in Japanese).

Ho ho.

Meant to say earlier that I caught the first 60 minutes or so on a feed before it disappeared. The commentary was from Hearts TV and the guys were excellent. Obviously slightly biased towards Hearts, but generally very fair and balanced view of the match.

On 30/12/2019 at 15:01, big al said:

Was right behind it in the away end, would say a pretty good view. Ferguson was raging he was booked, you’re guy took it as he knew. Anyway it’s all irrelevant. 
Draw probably fair, neither team at the top of their game although we saw 2 greet goals. Enjoy the winter break!

Must have been your eyesight then - or the fact that from the away end you'd really need to be looking through a couple of players ot see Fegruson at it :)

But yeah - thank f**k fo the winter break!