Hearts v Aberdeen

Haha Ikpeazu hard done by. 
He is the luckiest man in Scotland not to be booked. We counted 9 fouls, how many do you need for persistent fouling?

He is absolutely garbage and has only brute force as a weapon.

Along with Main, they should try American football and do everyone a favour.

Edited by big al

16 minutes ago, big al said:

Haha Ikpeazu hard done by. 
He is the luckiest man in Scotland not to be booked. We counted 9 fouls, how many do you need for persistent fouling?

He is absolutely garbage and has only brute force as a weapon.

Along with Main, they should try American football and do everyone a favour.

I don't doubt Muir penalised him 9 times. The point is they are usually not fouls. Maybe the ref, like you guys, think his lack of finesse means it's okay to not use their eyes and brains? Some players just get away with murder - Berra and Naismith for instance - while others, like Uche, just don't get a fair crack of the whip.

10 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

I don't doubt Muir penalised him 9 times. The point is they are usually not fouls. Maybe the ref, like you guys, think his lack of finesse means it's okay to not use their eyes and brains? Some players just get away with murder - Berra and Naismith for instance - while others, like Uche, just don't get a fair crack of the whip.

Deary me if you think he’s a decent footballer it’s time to give up.

Would struggle to be as good as a hammer thrower.

Aberdeen fans moaning about Uche not getting a booking for persistent fouling when Ferguson had 3 boots at Henderson when on a yellow is a bit rich.  Taylor was lucky not to get a second yellow as well with his foul on the edge of the box, I think on Washington.

https://www.afc.co.uk/video/reaction-the-manager-at-tynecastle-park/

I really hope he doesn't believe the shite he speaks there and is just keeping face.

In fairness I watched on redtv and it’s fairly obvious he knows we’re shite.
I’m still baffled at the team selection. He says there they didn’t want Anderson up front by himself so played main. But that sacrificed creativity in midfield so we didn’t get the benefit of having two up top.
Could’ve told you that from the moment we saw the lineup derek FFS.

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

In fairness I watched on redtv and it’s fairly obvious he knows we’re shite.
I’m still baffled at the team selection. He says there they didn’t want Anderson up front by himself so played main. But that sacrificed creativity in midfield so we didn’t get the benefit of having two up top.
Could’ve told you that from the moment we saw the lineup derek FFS.

Before the game I said I was happy to see Anderson and Campbell starting. If I'd known would be played at left back and the other on the wing...

9 hours ago, big al said:

Deary me if you think he’s a decent footballer it’s time to give up.

Would struggle to be as good as a hammer thrower.

Whether he's a good (or effective) footballer is open to debate. What I'm telling you is Scottish referees are persecuting him. Nearly every 50-50 tussle is given as a foul against him. He seems to have quite a placid character but one day he might just flip and rip a referees head from his shoulders. I do hope it's Beaton.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Whether he's a good (or effective) footballer is open to debate. What I'm telling you is Scottish referees are persecuting him. Nearly every 50-50 tussle is given as a foul against him. He seems to have quite a placid character but one day he might just flip and rip a referees head from his shoulders. I do hope it's Beaton.

Haha would be good to see

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aberdeen fans moaning about Uche not getting a booking for persistent fouling when Ferguson had 3 boots at Henderson when on a yellow is a bit rich.  Taylor was lucky not to get a second yellow as well with his foul on the edge of the box, I think on Washington.

Ferguson was walking a fine line agreed, although he shouldn’t have been booked it was only the Japanese guy who raised hands and pushed Ferguson. 
Taylor fouled, no more but as already on a deserved booking the crowd howl for a red, just usual fans over reactions, we all do it.

The point is he committed a ridiculous amount of fouls and didn’t even get booked. Not asking him to be sent off, just consistent refereeing. He commits so many fouls as all his game is about is pinning down his marker , holding them close so he can bully his way around them and refs are wise to it now. He also doesn’t help himself by going down like a fairy if someone even tries to challenge him.

What an advert for Scottish football, 2 of the biggest 4/5 clubs in Scotland and the centre forwards for both teams are absolute donkeys. No wonder the tv money is minuscule compared to other countries.