Hearts v Aberdeen

Home win.

House of pain etc. to continue. 

f**k paying £34 to watch both teams at the moment. 

Big fears about who we will have fit for this. No Cosgrove, Leigh, Bryson, Wright and sweating over the fitness of Considine and Ojo. 

Can see Gallacher coming back to start and work close to Main. Just brutal thinking about it. 

35 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We won’t win this. I’ve been enjoying hearts misery too much and karma will come back to bite me on Sunday.

No chance. This is the worst Hearts side I've ever seen, by an absolute distance. Worse than Lockes kids.

Them playing a high line/high press, with the defence they do, is perfect for Aberdeen to counter into. 

This'll be a hammering.

This is going well. Both sets of fans think that their team is going to lose, and I can totally understand why. The only positive that I can up with is that when I go to Tynecastle for Hearts v Aberdeen, we don’t win. As I couldn’t get a ticket for this, we have a chance.

Edited by kingjoey

No chance. This is the worst Hearts side I've ever seen, by an absolute distance. Worse than Lockes kids.
Them playing a high line/high press, with the defence they do, is perfect for Aberdeen to counter into. 
This'll be a hammering.

You underestimate our ability to capitulate.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

You underestimate our ability to capitulate.

You're miles clear in the top four, I think you underestimate your ability to win games.