Peterhead v Cyde 28/12/19

Is English not your first language?
Had to look up the fixtures to see what your Ibrox comment was about.  Appears that even your old trope is shite given the game tomorrow is at Parkhead.
0/10 for effort, 0/10 for knowledge 10/10 for stupidity.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] an away game, you guys don’t go to away games, even when you have a title to win

7 hours ago, TamClyde said:

Cheaterhead always have been always will be just look at their foul count on every game. Disgusting team

6 hours ago, TamClyde said:

By the sounds of things it seems as if phead have went out their way to deliberately injure our players.. now this doesnt surprise me but it's a horrible thought and surely if true and could be proved they should be punished? We all know the dirty game they play and McInally probably had them going in harsh to worsen our injury crisis and benefit his side. Dirt b4stards

Is ahing alright at home loon?

Referee  had a chance to set a marker on game by booking Brown for his challenge on Goodwillie. Yellow all day long.

He then failed to stop the game for a head knock straight away and added on no time 1st half when there was time list for ball boys not getting a ball that was possibly 3 yards off the park . No quality in the first half summed up by the goal courtesy of Cuddihy failing to do anything to stop a relatively straight forward cross. 

Lack of quality continued in 2nd half with Peterhead content to sit on their lead despite having an enormous advantage with wind. 

The few chances we created found us dallying on the ball and opportunity was lost. 
Then for the first time in the entire game Rory expertly set up Brown to win the game.

Despite the early bad challenge by Brown it was hardly a dirty game until Ferry needlessly lunges at Grant - who then got punched and booked. Yes really.

Mcniff then got a deserved yellow for the games third bad tackle.

Ref didn’t cost us game , but was dreadful.

a better/less injury ravaged team would  have comfortably beat Peterhead , and that’s not sour grapes but more a comment on how Mcinally is an awful manager . Sitting back with that wind could have cost your team 1 or 3 points today and his ineptitude May cost you dear.

12 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Worrying times. Our next two games are Stranraer at home (absolutely must win) and Dumbarton away (I seen they had two subs today?!) we really should be winning those. Then it’s a trip to a junior ground with grass, in the middle of January, in the Scottish Cup. 

Players need brought in pronto. 

Seeing as you are either blinkered or have a problem with you sight, may I educate you on the Scottish Football set up..

Your clubs trip in the Scottish Cup in the middle of January is to Midlothian to play Bonnyrigg Rose and yes we do play on grass.  We are in our second season out of the diddy  junior football leagues. We are currently second in the Lowland League which (without checking) is about 15 places  below you in the SPFL set up.

Hope you have bought you ticket for the game on the 18th January and enjoy your trip to Bonnyrigg.

C’mon The Rose 

2 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Seeing as you are either blinkered or have a problem with you sight, may I educate you on the Scottish Football set up..

Your clubs trip in the Scottish Cup in the middle of January is to Midlothian to play Bonnyrigg Rose and yes we do play on grass.  We are in our second season out of the diddy  junior football leagues. We are currently second in the Lowland League which (without checking) is about 15 places  below you in the SPFL set up.

Hope you have bought you ticket for the game on the 18th January and enjoy your trip to Bonnyrigg.

C’mon The Rose 

With a bit of luck, we might have a squad to pick from by then without having to rely on our 50 year old manager naming himself as a sub. Our season is being utterly blighted by injury and illness. 

Some of our fans need to take a long look at themselves. Yes the referee wasn't the best, but the incessant abuse  being aimed at him for most of the game was beyond a joke, and totally counter productive. I've yet to see an official respond positively to abuse but it is likely to colour his thinking on 50/50 decisions.

We are all capable of vocalising our disagreement with individual decisions, but to keep up such a constant barrage is just OTT.

22 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I'll be honest, I thought Scott Brown was going to walk for that tackle on Goodwillie. Good laugh though.

Was sitting up the far end of the stand so could not see the actual tackle, it seems most agree it merited a yellow at worst, it was the reaction of  players after it that set the tone for the rest of the match. The ref struggled to keep control which ended up with confrontations after any tackle. The Ferry sending off thought it was a 50/50 apparently Si had stud marks from his shin to his knee but was not surprized the ref gave it what followed showed he had lost control.  Keep hearing from some Clyde fans how they cant look after themselves physically but they are no angels with most able to dish it out & you have the likes of Love who would cause a row in a empty house.

5 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

C’mon The Rose 

Junior ground = not one single solitary seat to be had. We are as well playing it in my back garden. 

5 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

C’mon The Rose 

Never known anyone from the juniors to be particularly sensitive, but that post is an over reaction if ever there was one. I hope you do what EK did. Throw money at it, which I hear you are doing, and then fail to go up. No added value to the Scottish game so happy to see you try and fail if you are going to get all precious. 

Sitting in the stand as a neutral at Dumbarton yesterday was an eye opener. If we're bad as a support for berating officials, we're certainly not alone in that. I sat in front of a crowd who, before kick-off, had decided that the referee hadn't improved while refereeing at his current grade. They proceeded to berate everything he and his linesmen throughout, along with a lot of others in the stand. The officials performed just about flawlessly, by the way. No malice in the game whatever. Nothing dirty. No controversial decisions. Certainly nothing pivotal.

What bores me is the crying for cards. 'Where's your card referee?'. I've never watched a great game that's been stopped every two minutes so that a booking can be dished out for something soft, but you'd think some folk wanted that every Saturday. No attempt to have one team gain an advantage or whatever.

5 minutes ago, Old John said:

Sitting in the stand as a neutral at Dumbarton yesterday was an eye opener. If we're bad as a support for berating officials, we're certainly not alone in that. I sat in front of a crowd who, before kick-off, had decided that the referee hadn't improved while refereeing at his current grade. They proceeded to berate everything he and his linesmen throughout, along with a lot of others in the stand. The officials performed just about flawlessly, by the way. No malice in the game whatever. Nothing dirty. No controversial decisions. Certainly nothing pivotal.

What bores me is the crying for cards. 'Where's your card referee?'. I've never watched a great game that's been stopped every two minutes so that a booking can be dished out for something soft, but you'd think some folk wanted that every Saturday. No attempt to have one team gain an advantage or whatever.

It is always interesting to go to a game as a neutral, if we don't have a game for any reason I tend to go to a local highland league game and it is funny hearing the reaction/stick/abuse the officials get. At our own games have been known to make my feelings known to them. At times they are their own worst enemies by not speaking to players in a reasonable manner if they owned up to get things wrong now & then players would probably respect them more/

18 hours ago, strichener said:

Great result, good performance, bad losers as usual.  Fair few Clyde fans embarrassing themselves today.  Highlight being the woman in the second half racing down from the stand to bellow abuse at the officials after a Clyde player escaped a red card for a horrendous tackle in the Peterhead box.

Never change Clyde.  Even when the game doesn't entertain the support never fails to provide alternative entertainment.

Always liked Peterhead.  They play the Graham Brown Band (pro Indy) before games and welcome away fans.  Good food choice too.