Peterhead v Cyde 28/12/19

5 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

In all seriousness, is it possible that Danny could play at some point? We’ve absolutely hee haw there.

Lennon did register as a player with the Glasgow fa before the Glasgow cup match with Celtic and he subbed on so I believe he should be able to . Would be pretty funny if he netted one against the "blue town" but realistically it's worrying he's having to name himself to make up the numbers

9 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

6k brought in from Xmas raffle that better get out to good use on terms of getting people in. Questions have to be asked.

I think if the money wasn’t used for players then questions would then have to be asked. 

Just noticed Stranraer only have 4 subs and dumbarton have 2! 

Peterhead haven't even tried to score and are winning.

We have been bang average. Need a lot more from Lamont and Love. 

No idea how Brown escaped a yellow for his tackle on Goodwillie, compounded as five minutes later he literally threw the ball over a fence to waste time!

23 minutes ago, David W said:

Peterhead haven't even tried to score and are winning.

We have been bang average. Need a lot more from Lamont and Love. 

No idea how Brown escaped a yellow for his tackle on Goodwillie, compounded as five minutes later he literally threw the ball over a fence to waste time!

Cheaterhead always have been always will be just look at their foul count on every game. Disgusting team

By the sounds of things it seems as if phead have went out their way to deliberately injure our players.. now this doesnt surprise me but it's a horrible thought and surely if true and could be proved they should be punished? We all know the dirty game they play and McInally probably had them going in harsh to worsen our injury crisis and benefit his side. Dirt b4stards

5 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

I know it sounds cliché but personally, I wish we could adapt our game to handle teams like Peterhead more effectively. I’ve zero confidence anytime we go to play Peterhead. Bullied all over the shop usually.

Completely agree they play a very phsyical game always loads of fouls and we can never seem to cope with it

Shit-housery from Peterhead from 1st to last minute but scored twice despite playing “football” that seemed to suggest they wanted a point. We had chances, mainly the first half, but defended the one thing we had to poorly with Cuddihy failing to clear and Lyle got his customary goal.

Will be interesting to see the tackle on Goody by Brown that went unpunished, or he booked the wrong guy?

The melee after the tackle that looked a red for being high could have resulted in more sending offs. Including Ray Grant taking what looked like a punch to the face.

If it had finished 0-0 neither team would have had many complaints.