Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

Like the overwhelming majority of football fans in Scotland, regardless of whether they support either of these two clubs, I will.be watching this match with interest before heading out to support my own team once it's finished.
We all know that, deep down, everyone and I mean EVERYONE will be rooting for one or the other in this fixture and I am no different. I'll be rooting for Rangers as I want Celtic to lose every single time they step on to the pitch.
Like it or not, the Old Firm matter to the majority.
f**k off you closet ***, everything what's wrong with Scottish football fans.

44 minutes ago, Empty It said:
5 hours ago, MJC said:
Like the overwhelming majority of football fans in Scotland, regardless of whether they support either of these two clubs, I will.be watching this match with interest before heading out to support my own team once it's finished.
We all know that, deep down, everyone and I mean EVERYONE will be rooting for one or the other in this fixture and I am no different. I'll be rooting for Rangers as I want Celtic to lose every single time they step on to the pitch.

Empty head appears to be a tad upset with MJCs fine post.

giphy.jpg

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
5 hours ago, MJC said:

The truth may hurt but that's the way it is. The Old Firm game and those two clubs are the reason that Scottish football attains sponsorship, TV money and interest from farther afield. This is how Celtic were able to attract Brendan Rodgers, Rangers were able to attract Steven Gerrard, because those two clubs are the only ones as to offer the money they would demand and the chance to put themselves in the shop window, because they would get exposure that no other Scottish club could offer.

We all follow our own clubs, but the reality is that the Motherwell's, Aberdeen's Hearts and Hibs of this world don't have the same appeal as Celtic and Rangers do and there, is the facts.

The truth may hurt but that's the way it is. The Old Firm game and those two clubs are the reason that Scottish football attains sponsorship, TV money and interest from farther afield. This is how Celtic were able to attract Brendan Rodgers, Rangers were able to attract Steven Gerrard, because those two clubs are the only ones as to offer the money they would demand and the chance to put themselves in the shop window, because they would get exposure that no other Scottish club could offer.
We all follow our own clubs, but the reality is that the Motherwell's, Aberdeen's Hearts and Hibs of this world don't have the same appeal as Celtic and Rangers do and there, is the facts.
The fact you think that a two team league controlled by two sectarian bigots is good for Scottish football tells everything.

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:
43 minutes ago, MJC said:

The fact you think that a two team league controlled by two sectarian bigots is good for Scottish football tells everything.

That should pick you up a few likes mate.

Will return to the thread tomorrow. 

18 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I know I'm almost certainly being wooshed here, missing the joke, and playing into Kincy's hands, but on what basis are Celtic "8 times champions of Scotland"? I don't get the, undoubtedly hilarious, patter.

I know I should hold my head in shame quoting a half wit but, given his ubiquity, I thought it was merited.

Record online started their Klan duty. Reports from Colombia state the the rangers have knocked back an £11m offer "from an unnamed club".  Was it last year that the Chinese club had offered 24 squilliuns and offered him £100000 a week, but he wanted to fulfill his duty and win the league with the the rangers, so he turned it down.

A full month of this Lilian Gish till the window shuts, unless a struggling, lower placed club in englandshire panic buys.  Officially "for an undisclosed fee", but in the record it was 1p more than Dembele went for.  That'll soothe the klan.  

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, MJC said:

I don't necessarily think it's good for Scottish football but it's certainly good for attaining interest from down south, from abroad and from sponsors and TV companies, who would almost certainly lose interest if both of these clubs weren't involved in Scottish football.

The Old Firm is a circus, a soap opera and alot of baggage is attached to it, but it certainly adds that bit of spice to get people, alot of people at that, interested.