Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

35 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Don’t think I’ve ever said that I want VAR. Clubs in this country have more need to spend their money on other things. However, if the management at Rangers want to solely fund it, that would be acceptable.

Wasnt sure if you did or  not, quite a few sheep did tho.

Agree with you on var. 

29 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I reckon you struggle to turn the fucking telly off truth be told...

Standby mags, people use standby now.

47 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That’s a joke, it was a foul, a foul was given. How is this anything else?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50960653

It's violent conduct? If anything you got lucky as he should have recieved a second yellow at the minimum. Two game ban seems right for this. He'll be injured for the period as he seems to have injured himself in the process of this.

It's violent conduct? If anything you got lucky as he should have recieved a second yellow at the minimum. Two game ban seems right for this. He'll be injured for the period as he seems to have injured himself in the process of this.

I’m really not seeing that mate, he ran in, got skinned and committed a foul. Incidents like that happen all the time.

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’m really not seeing that mate, he ran in, got skinned and committed a foul. Incidents like that happen all the time.

He will probably be injured for the two games he misses through suspension anyhow. You'll be disappointed that you aren't playing us in the next fixture as it's abundantly clear that he doesnt have the quality to do it against us. Certainly will be missed against weaker sides though.

Edited by TavTastic

Genuine competition with Sevco is actually what Celtic need in the long term. This narrowing of the gap between them will be at least partly by design. That was probably why they appointed a man of such limited managerial ability as Lennon.

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Doubt he’ll sit any suspension, I’d be amazed if celtic don’t appeal. A load of nonsense imo.

When I saw it as live, I thought it should have been a red. Looked totally deliberate to me, and I like Ryan Christie.

You'll be disappointed that you aren't playing us in the next fixture as it's abundantly clear that he doesnt have the quality to do it against us. Certainly will be missed against weaker sides though.

Not sure where you’re getting this from, 90 mins in a 2-0 stroll at ibrox earlier this season and 90 mins in a 1-0 cup final win earlier this month. Not a bad record for someone who doesn’t have the quality to do it against rangers.

3 hours ago, 18May1991 said:

Said it before, but I think Celtic have the better players who are hampered by a cheap option, Poundland manager whose behaviour will deteriorate over the coming weeks/ months as things start to hot up. 

The BBC ran a 'best combined XI' before Sunday's game and this was the consensus:

rancel.JPG.6aba3747b4b3e0885bf6957cecbf87cb.JPG

Do you think this is a fair reflection of the prowess of both teams?  After Sunday would you choose that lineup? 

Sorry to discuss teams and football amidst utter shite, but sometimes one just has to ;)

The BBC ran a 'best combined XI' before Sunday's game and this was the consensus:
rancel.JPG.6aba3747b4b3e0885bf6957cecbf87cb.JPG
Do you think this is a fair reflection of the prowess of both teams?  After Sunday would you choose that lineup? 
Sorry to discuss teams and football amidst utter shite, but sometimes one just has to [emoji6]

Things can change quickly but as of now I’d keep Forster, Jillian and Edouard in there. That’s it.

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Things can change quickly but as of now I’d keep Forster, Jillian and Edouard in there. That’s it.

I agree with Jullien and Edouard, unsure about Forster.  So if the combined team lined up in 442 (not out normal formation) would you go with:

Forster

Tavernier
Jullien
Katic
Barasic

Davis
Kamara
Jack
Aribo

Edourad
Morelos

I did and do. You only really get the full extent of what Ryan does in the close up. Deliberately went for his bollocks the same as Steven McLean last season.

Christie went in for a tackle (no pun intended) and got skinned, he had milliseconds before Morelos was past him, McLeans was premeditated. They are nowhere near similar.