Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

17 minutes ago, Lee Van Tee said:

The throat slitting gesture is a common way to express that 'time's up'in many parts of South America. Nothing remotely sinister about it.

Wasn't Tonev's defence re Shay Logan that it's OK to racially abuse people where he comes from?

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Such ignorance of other cultures. 

paila.png

He wasn’t in Colombia when he did that sign. Try walking through the streets of Saudi Arabia with a bottle of Buckfast and explain that you can do that in Scotland as your defence.

5 minutes ago, Tractor said:

Shite post.  

You just think your players are better or much better because you're a blinkered fool.  

That video isn't at "Full Speed".    Fooking idiots.  

I was going to compose a detailed response but think you have just about covered it. 

Just now, kingjoey said:

He wasn’t in Colombia when he did that sign. Try walking through the streets of Saudi Arabia with a bottle of Buckfast and explain that you can do that in Scotland as your defence.

An example of being narrow minded from Joey.

VAR wouldn’t help a bit. The compliance panel got umpteen views of incidents involving Morelos last season and inexplicably let him off. See also Scott Brown.  The institutions are stuffed to the brim with bigot apologists.
Yep. VAR would quickly be hamstrung by demands to level things up between the cheeks and we all know who would suffer.

This isnt a joke post, the Old Firm are the reason why we can't have nice things.

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

Can you highlight one incident this season that "diddy" clubs as you call them were done out of a point or 3 by the old firm benefitting from a wrong decision

Just one will do

How about the dodgy freekick that lead to Barisic's winner, and the Helander rugby tackle on Obika that was a stonewall penalty in your 1-0 win near the start of the season..

46 minutes ago, Tractor said:

Shite post.  

You just think your players are better or much better because you're a blinkered fool.  

That video isn't at "Full Speed".    Fooking idiots.  

This video is a better angle but a lower resolution. It's a sumptuous first touch.

Edited by TavTastic

I think we can state without fear of contradiction that had the neck-cutting gesture been made by a Celtic player from Colombia in exactly the same circumstances, the **** would be condemning it to the highest heaven.

Edited by nsr

7 minutes ago, Tractor said:

It's a tremendous first touch.   That's not in question.   

He's a player I haven't seen play too much.  Is he better than Stewart, Jones, Barker etc?     

Yeah comfortably. He's got huge potential. Actually our 3rd top goalscorer at the moment and was awesome at Easter Road. I don't think the other 3 you mentioned will do much for us to be honest. Signed a few too many wingers in summer as we thought we couldn't get Kent back.

Edited by TavTastic

21 minutes ago, Hammerheid said:

How about the dodgy freekick that lead to Barisic's winner, and the Helander rugby tackle on Obika that was a stonewall penalty in your 1-0 win near the start of the season..

Dodgy free kick? Im sure we could find at least ten dodgy free kicks in every game between both sides, im sure on that same day the ref either gave you dodgy free kicks or missed stone wall ones for us, the penalty one i cannot remember but I'll give it, so we'll go with 2 points at best so far this season at a push

In this month alone rangers were denied 2 points at aberdeen by the ref giving a free kick to us for a foul inside the box, we also had 2 penalties denied at motherwell (albeit we won the game) 

Thats just this month alone

By the way i actually dont want VAR, as england are making a complete c**t of it and we usually do things worse than them, god only knows what shambles it would be up here, but in response to other posters i cannot see how the old firm would lose many points to "diddy clubs" through VAR

I think we can state without fear of contradiction that had the neck-cutting gesture been made by a Celtic player from Colombia in exactly the same circumstances, the **** would be condemning it to the highest heaven.

Depressingly this is correct. It’s all about how they can outdo each other however it comes to pass.
It’s sad that they can’t see how fucking pathetic it is.

Guest Moomintroll

No benny, an example of the three wise monkeys from you when it comes to your team, and you are usually better than that recently. I still remember the outrage when Paolo di Canio did that exact same gesture, I despise that little Fascist arsehole but you can''t pick and choose dependent on what side of the fence the guilty party is on.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, bennett said:

No benny, an example of the three wise monkeys from you when it comes to your team, and you are usually better than that recently. I still remember the outrage when Paolo di Canio did that exact same gesture, I despise that little Fascist arsehole but you can''t pick and choose dependent on what side of the fence the guilty party is on.

I have absolutely no idea what your whataboutery is about. 

Player suffers racist abuse, PnB goes meh...

Player makes a gesture common in his home country, PnB is in full outrage mode.