Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

You can tell a lot about someone by the way in which they celebrate. That is not a happy celebration. That is an angry celebration. He seems to be a very angry little man indeed.

Probably never got what songs he wanted on the jukebox. 

Tbh, I really enjoyed that. Very little quality on show but an enjoyable watch. Whoever said Aribo was MOTM is on glue - thought he was the only failure for Rangers. 

For once, the turps drinking, low IQ poster is correct - Celtic utterly clueless and for some reason the plan was to chase the game by getting Frimpong to somehow conjure something up. 

14 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

There’s an argument to be made that Jonny Hayes is better than Alfredo Morelos, when through on goal in stoppage time of a derby he at least pulls the trigger and (eventually) scores

You would have been better off playing him than Bolingoli as he was absolutely hopeless.

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

You can tell a lot about someone by the way in which they celebrate. That is not a happy celebration. That is an angry celebration. He seems to be a very angry little man indeed.

You've never watched or been to a football match in your puff, have you? 

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

It’s very rare for the Sevco 2012 to win at that midden. I think the problem for Celtic was that St Michael the Arch Angel failed to turn up and defend them as they went into battle.

Our mistake was expecting St Mick to show up for his work on the Sabbath. 

I’ve no idea why there are so many gripes about the referee today, as I thought that he had an excellent match. The only decision that he got wrong, the Celtic goal, I’ve watched loads of times at normal speed and slow motion, and even after that I can’t be certain that the ball hits the Celtic player’s hand.  And what idiot gets sent off in the 96th minute, over a minute in excess of the minimum added on time, for a second booking for a dive when he could have carried on with the ball and scored? He’s going to be suspended for the first match for his new club.