Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

Just now, bennett said:

Fitba's emotional tho, all fans moan about refs until common sense returns.

Still think that the crowd influenced a lot of decisions. 

I get that Bennet, but moaning about the ref after a win and still going on about it is not "being bigger and moving on".

Rangers celebrate going 2 points behind with a game in hand as if theyve won the league.

Give this shite a rest, they have every right to celebrate this victory as wildly as they like. I’m all for kicking teams when they’re down but you have to accept when they have done well also. Rangers showed massive character to get that result today after the league cup defeat and it was the best game you will see throughout this festive period.

Just now, Sheep62 said:

Pretty much the same as happens at your midden as well then Benny

Not as much, we're not really that vocal unless it's to berate our scapegoat player of the week . Tynecastle is probably the worst ground for it.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

I get that Bennet, but moaning about the ref after a win and still going on about it is not "being bigger and moving on".

I was still wound up, that game put me through the wringer.

Give this shite a rest, they have every right to celebrate this victory as wildly as they like. I’m all for kicking teams when they’re down but you have to accept when they have done well also. Rangers showed massive character to get that result today after the league cup defeat and it was the best game you will see throughout this festive period.
Not surprised you are delighted with a Ranger win tbh

Just now, bennett said:

Not as much, we're not really that vocal unless it's to berate our scapegoat player of the week . Tynecastle is probably the worst ground for it.

I was still wound up, that game put me through the wringer.

Chill oot with a pint mate and enjoy your win.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Great game of football.

Better than any shite the EPL can throw up.

No way! That was bumpy and scrappy as their games tend to be these days. They couldn't touch the best of the EPL with a bargepole. Look at the euro tournaments as an example for christ sake!

Edited by bairney

Got what we deserved today.  First 20 minutes, we could barely string a pass together and only seemed to dominate the ball once rangers decided 2-1 was enough.  Only positive point to a poor day was me having over 2 goals, over 4 cards and over 10 corners on in the bookies. 

No way! That was bumpy and scrappy as their games tend to be these days. They couldn't touch the best of the EPL with a bargepole. Look at the euro tournaments as an example for christ sake!
Better quality doesn't necessarily mean better viewing when it comes to football.