Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

Never really got the fuss over Aribo before today but think he’s had a fine game. Gerrard pretty bold with keeping 3 players up the park when Celtic were attacking but they’ve been clueless any time they get in the Rangers half.
Rangers have been brilliant today, even that honkin’ Goldson.

I don’t understand any Scottish football fans that say they have no interest in this. Really enjoy watching these games, obviously all the stuff that goes with it is unsavoury but in general I always watch with interest. Hoping for a blockbuster finish. 

Anyone who says that is lying. Usually the same people who say they aren’t watching are the ones commenting on every aspect of the game.

Anyone who says that is lying. Usually the same people who say they aren’t watching are the ones commenting on every aspect of the game.
Either that or it holds the same interest as whatever other Scottish game most of us would be watching if it were on the tv

1 minute ago, MarbellaDEE said:

I don’t understand any Scottish football fans that say they have no interest in this. Really enjoy watching these games, obviously all the stuff that goes with it is unsavoury but in general I always watch with interest. Hoping for a blockbuster finish. 

This game has been shite. I only watched it because the last one was entertaining and I thought this might be too. I've got stuff to do today, I had a choice between watching this game or one of the later English matches and now I'm regretting choosing this.

Rangers have been muscular, Celtic have been a bit weak, neither of them have done anything with the ball.

The only reason fans of any other club would watch these games is for lols, and this one hasn't delivered at all.

Either that or it holds the same interest as whatever other Scottish game most of us would be watching if it were on the tv

Maybe. But i just find it strange how people say they’re not interested when they quite clearly are. Why are they ashamed?