Coaching Carousel

lichtie23

Yaldi until Jason Garrett rocks up at MetLife...

Garrett will probably sit out this season, Cowboys will appoint Urban Meyer, Cowboys fans halfway through next season will wish Garrett was still there

I reckon it will be up to the new Cowboys HC whether he wants to keep Kellen Moore and Kris Richard. Neither have covered themselves in glory this season, but that may largely be down to Garrett and Marinelli. Jerry has sounded pig sick of the lot of them recently and a college coach would be my bet, unless Josh McDaniels could be tempted.

Surely Garrett won't get another gig somewhere else? He's just Jeff Fisher with a more talented playing staff.

Sorry to go off topic mate but what the f**k happened in the Petershill game at the weekend?

Everybody in the park except the match officials could see the Renfrew no10 was losing the plot after being successfully wound up by our right back. The 10 then started a fight that descended into a mass brawl, ref decided the best option was to call a halt to the game. A decent ref would have stopped it before it started.

On 24/12/2019 at 21:33, Nightmare said:

I think Quinn and Marrone will end up getting another year - justified or not.

2/2 in the bad coaching decisions predictions.

Rivera is a great hire from the Skins. If Snyder can keep out of things, they should be a playoff contender most years.