Caley Thistle vs Arbroath

Well done on winning the Scottish cup Inverness, it’s a shame it’s go so bad that you can’t put out highlights of a narrow home defeat against the mighty Lichties. Tough times chaps. 

In all seriousness I actually have a soft spot for ICT. Hope you finish in the top 4

Well done on winning the Scottish cup Inverness, it’s a shame it’s go so bad that you can’t put out highlights of a narrow home defeat against the mighty Lichties. Tough times chaps. 

In all seriousness I actually have a soft spot for ICT. Hope you finish in the top 4

We’re finishing in the top 2 m9, don’t worry

35 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

We’re finishing in the top 2 m9, don’t worry

Top 4 hopefully,  then  play offs . . .promotion . . .derby game at Dingwall at New Year . . . humiliation, amusement . . . . endless fun at the inadequacy of a plastic made up team struggling to maintain some credibility . . . 

Oh it's the corporate gift that keeps on giving. 

12 hours ago, Smokerson said:

I'm pretty sure we've put highlights / goals up from every game this season. Given the time of the year and the fact that all the media stuff is done by volunteers / work experience folk you'll probably need to wait a bit longer than usual.