Caley Thistle vs Arbroath

6 hours ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Struggling to focus through a very messy hangover, but when I see something like this, I think to myself .  .  . the world's not such a bad place.

Aye, I have a wee soft spot for Inverness kickmafudin. An old work friend of mine would travel from Aberdeen to every Clach game, even midweek to Wick Academy. He had a Clach tattoo and him and his wife were season ticket holders 001 & 002, I'm sure his wife was treasurer or something at some point? Anyway I always got the match details on a Monday and learned a lot about them, it made me look for the results every Saturday. 

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Aye, I have a wee soft spot for Inverness kickmafudin. An old work friend of mine would travel from Aberdeen to every Clach game, even midweek to Wick Academy. He had a Clach tattoo and him and his wife were season ticket holders 001 & 002, I'm sure his wife was treasurer or something at some point? Anyway I always got the match details on a Monday and learned a lot about them, it made me look for the results every Saturday. 

I feel I should know who these two are, but I just can't place them.

Anyway,  thanks to you I woke up this morning not just with a hangover but  with the Addams Family song as an earworm. It just wont go away.

(I'm not blaming you for the hangover by the way).

7 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

I feel I should know who these two are, but I just can't place them.

Anyway,  thanks to you I woke up this morning not just with a hangover but  with the Addams Family song as an earworm. It just wont go away.

(I'm not blaming you for the hangover by the way).

PM'd you.

13 hours ago, lichtiedaft1993 said:
21 hours ago, Robertolichtie said:
Logan Chalmers on loan till the end of the season from Dundee United. 

Is that a done deal? And what position does he play.

United fans going on about it on Facebook, he is a striker seemingly so likely see him playing on the wing! 

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No highlights then?

Not seen anything from ICT. I'm sure something will turn up probably after the festive break unless Arbroath offer anything up before then.