Caley Thistle vs Arbroath

Enjoy wanking over your 1-0 victory Arbroath fans cause you are going to get humped in March! & It will be very sweet rubbing it in your faces mark my words. 

To the Dundee fans that are happy cause Arbroath beat us we are still ahead of you in the league bunch of trophy virgins!. 

It just doesn't get grimmer. 
Even in the summer, it just doesn't get grimmer. 

Main stand is quite nice. A nice terracing behind both the goals would be so much better. Ayr don't have as many home fans and always think it's noisy there and a good atmosphere

Wide open 3 lego stands

Enjoy wanking over your 1-0 victory Arbroath fans cause you are going to get humped in March! & It will be very sweet rubbing it in your faces mark my words. 
To the Dundee fans that are happy cause Arbroath beat us we are still ahead of you in the league bunch of trophy virgins!. 

“Mark my words”IMG_1852.jpg

Nae bather iy

Nik of you

This thread reeks of wee team insecurity. Unsurprised to see Arbroath trickling down the table after the usual promotion bounce. We also had a very weakened team last time we played Arbroath, and although we still are without a couple of our best players, we are stronger this time round and should dispatch these no-marks with ease en-route to a comfortable 2nd place finish.

IMG_1341.jpg

What a long way the club has come. Was at the game when we lost 7-0’in the challenge cup groups a few years back and to come up the road now and beat them is tremendous, the Campbell’s deserve immense credit for building up such a team unit.

[emoji1307][emoji97][emoji1145]

What a long way the club has come. Was at the game when we lost 7-0’in the challenge cup groups a few years back and to come up the road now and beat them is tremendous, the Campbell’s deserve immense credit for building up such a team unit.

Can tell you’ve had a drink, see you for DJ pale skies

He looks 7ft but to us he is 10ft and can walk on water, theres nothing he cant do,

Well, that was nice. Never saw that coming.
First time I've ever seen Arbroath, and got to say, I was impressed. 
For a part-time team their discipline and fitness was excellent.  Caley were an absolute shambles. The day release party from Craig Dunain that were sitting next to me constantly moaned about the number of Arbroath staff that were in the technical area. How bad has your team got to be when that's the thing that fires you up. 
I was particularly impressed with the 7ft lone striker. No idea if he's popular or not with Arbroath fans, but I thought he was good.
The home goalie man of the match?  Ha Ha Ha Ha . . . . 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:
On 24/12/2019 at 18:26, oldbitterandgrumpy said:
I'm actually going to be at this game. I've no interest in either team  but I'll be cheering if Arbroath score. 
Having being born and brought up in Inverness, I can proudly say I don't give a f**k about Caley or Thistle. 

I got 9/2 on Arbroath at half time, having a smoke by the pie stand. Mon the Lichties!

Lichties? Lillies? 

Aye, close enough. 

I'll be keeping an eye on this Lichties crew. 

I like their style. 

I don't think anyone disagrees that the stadium is not the best, this is why no one is biting.
The Main Stand is alright, you get a good view of the pitch and there is a bar below the stand but the other two other stands are not that nice. I find the angle to shallow so you end up when you sit down looking at the back of someones head. Much preferred when there was terracing behind the goals. The A9 side has gas pipes so its not possible to build there.

There like the temporary stands u get at the circus

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

I don't think anyone disagrees that the stadium is not the best, this is why no one is biting.

The Main Stand is alright, you get a good view of the pitch and there is a bar below the stand but the other two other stands are not that nice. I find the angle to shallow so you end up when you sit down looking at the back of someones head. Much preferred when there was terracing behind the goals. The A9 side has gas pipes so its not possible to build there.

So it's for ever going to be a 3 sided stadium?

Main stand is quite nice. A nice terracing behind both the goals would be so much better. Ayr don't have as many home fans and always think it's noisy there and a good atmosphere

Wide open 3 lego stands

All 3 stands are terrible. We only had one before we had to put 2 more in because of stupid SPL rules. Blame them not us. We don’t have the fanbase (nor does most of this league) to fill 3 stands.

Terraces would be much better behind the goals but we are a European, Scottish Cup winning side so it cannot be done.

Seething