Caley Thistle vs Arbroath

All I want for Christmas is for an Arbroath striker to score.

Difficult trip to the highlands and I’d happily take a point. ICT no doubt looking for revenge after the pummelling they received at Gayfield in November. Please Dick don’t play 3-5-2

Arbroath haven't beaten ICT in Inverness (in the league) and haven't won since they pumped us 3 - 0 so it should be an easy ICT win.

Therefore I'm going with ICT 3 - 6 Arbroath.

Arbroath haven't beaten ICT in Inverness (in the league) and haven't won since they pumped us 3 - 0 so it should be an easy ICT win.

Therefore I'm going with ICT 3 - 6 Arbroath.

Hard run of games to be fair. Why I was so gutted after Cappielow. A win there would've been huge

Dundee Home
Ayr Away
United Home
Qots away
ICT away

Is a tough run of games. Said before I'd be delighted with 5 points, currently got 2..

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hard run of games to be fair. Why I was so gutted after Cappielow. A win there would've been huge

Dundee Home
Ayr Away
United Home
Qots away
ICT away

Is a tough run of games. Said before I'd be delighted with 5 points, currently got 2..

It’s the fine margins in this championship, Deserved  and should have beaten Dundee and Ayr, A point against United was also the least we deserved, Looking at the stats and feedback from Saturday it seems we deserved what we got which was nothing, Could easily have 7 at this stage but a win on Saturday would get the 5 👌 been an amazing first half of the season and the club have exceeded all expectations and doing fantastic, imagine only been 6 points off the playoffs at this stage 🙌🇱🇻 

I can see why you might think that with our run without a win, but we won 11 points in the first quarter of the league and 11 points in the second quarter. If we keep our heads up and play our controlled football we can stay on track. A better striker in the January window wouldn’t go amiss though.

Looks like Arbroath's honeymoon period is well truly over, looks like any further points are going to be towards earning a place in this league next season rather than a comfortable midtable. That relegation play off place is slowly catching up to them.

Can't us gifting them a repeat of the previous 3-0.

Did you see the run of games posted above? This was always going to happen and tbh we have been unlucky in 3 of they 4 games to not come away with more points.

Don't think anything has changed in performance levels at all. The odd shite game thrown in with on the whole overall solid performances.

Tactics were working, not so much now. Now is where you earn your Championship stripes.
It's an eight point head start on Alloa, I would say the finishing line is about 36-38 give or take Alloa will fight like f**k to stay up.

We’ve just had our hardest run of games so far this season with mid week away game and being part time. We’ve collected 2 points probably should of really had 5. It’s hardly concerning to be fair and we have slightly better run of fixtures where I’d imagine we will pick up maximum points in games

Which games coming up would you expect to take full points?

He never said he expected anything, he said he imagines we will pick up maximum points in some of our upcoming games.

After you it is Alloa and Morton, current record played 4 and won 3 against them so far.

No idea what your point is tbh. Have Inverness not had a poor run this season no?

At this moment in time there's nothing to be overly concerned about on our part. Qots was shite, but Dundee United, Ayr and Dundee were all encouraging performances.

You answered my question, so you must know.
Nothing wrong with asking the opposition supporters what their expectations are over the next few games.
My expectation would be a much improved performance than last time and if your team go defensive like you did there in your reply we won't have much to worry about.

Not at all

And your point was that our tactics had been sussed out and our bubble had burst, there's been zero sign of that since we last played you. It's been pretty much par for course. Couple of shite performances mixed in with decent ones, playing some good sides and unlucky not to be coming away with a bit more

I don't have high hopes for Saturday, last Saturday was poor and I'm not overly sure in the the way DC is approaching recent games with the 3-5-2 and players he's picking

Inverness clearly one of the better teams in the league but as shown the last time we played we can beat you on our day. Also don't think there was much in the first game up there

On sussed out tactics - If you bothered to read it properly it was a question put to Arbroath supporters not a point made.
Note - When you are playing well and not winning that is not a good sign, maybe you should say something in reference to the bottom feeders catching you like '8 points ahead, we are enjoying the chase' as an uplifting piece of humour and defiance towards the improving Partick Thistle and then there's Morton who are always going to pick up a point here and there. Alloa might become like the jobby floater impossible to flush like the Accies in the league above and come into form late on just to catch out the ones who thought they were safe.
I take it you drive without rear view mirrors.
jurassic-park-side-mirror.gif&key=a5c7becce8a838db3371efc4afcc3266f694d742ce03607038182db5ea0c4684  

I think I maybe looked too much into what you've said and you've definitely looked to much into what I've said. No idea what that last part means

Anyway, Merry Christmas [emoji14][emoji4]

This thread reeks of wee team insecurity. Unsurprised to see Arbroath trickling down the table after the usual promotion bounce. We also had a very weakened team last time we played Arbroath, and although we still are without a couple of our best players, we are stronger this time round and should dispatch these no-marks with ease en-route to a comfortable 2nd place finish.

4 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

This thread reeks of wee team insecurity. Unsurprised to see Arbroath trickling down the table after the usual promotion bounce. We also had a very weakened team last time we played Arbroath, and although we still are without a couple of our best players, we are stronger this time round and should dispatch these no-marks with ease.

Excuses excuses excuses. Time for Caley to get over their wee team insecurity mentality.