20 minutes ago, Binghams Buckteeth said:

Gary Holt yet again coming away with the hard luck story and is saying in his post match interview that we dominated the game. I wasn’t there to back that up. Is he right in what he’s saying or is he being a bit blinkered?

There was no domination, the game could have went either way. It was a poor game of football all round really and a draw would probably have been a fair result.

Delighted for Bruce Anderson, shame he'll still be on the bench for the hearts game. Would like to have seen Wilson as regardless of the question, Main isn't the answer.

McKenna and Logan, along with Lewis who didn’t have a lot to do were the best Dons today.Anderson took his goal very well, fair play to the lad.

We are all over the place in midfield, the 4-2-3-1 does not seem to be working and is too predictable. It’s a. tough watch. 
Main is a black belt in dumbell manouvering and is in the wrong sport.

Fairly even game where if Livi snatched a point nobody would have complained too much about it.

All 3 goals were decent in there own way but for all 3 the opposition will he unhappy with the way they were conceded.

Edited by big al

“Dominated” is an over-used word by football managers that lose games of football.

Must be some subliminal fetish thing.

This was essentially just a bad game of football, with no obvious superiority from either side - three goals and what seemed a sitter missed by each side too.

11 hours ago, big al said:

Fairly even game where if Livi snatched a point nobody would have complained too much about it.

I would have f@ckin well complained a lot if they’d got a draw.  We were poor but without being all over them we still created more than them and should’ve had the game wrapped up before they scored.

Edited by A96

26 minutes ago, A96 said:

I would have f@ckin well complained a lot if they’d got a draw.  We were poor but without being all over them we still created more than them and should’ve had the game wrapped up before they scored.

Not saying Livi were the better side, just that as the home team we didn’t dominate with any periods of sustained pressure, just sporadic attacks and we didn’t put together many decent moves.

thought Livi kept the ball quite well at times and Lawless is always a threat along with Dykes.

I didn’t see much in the game, we probably shaded it but I expect a bit more  from this team.

5 minutes ago, big al said:

Not saying Livi were the better side, just that as the home team we didn’t dominate with any periods of sustained pressure, just sporadic attacks and we didn’t put together many decent moves.

thought Livi kept the ball quite well at times and Lawless is always a threat along with Dykes.

I didn’t see much in the game, we probably shaded it but I expect a bit more  from this team.

Yeah wee Lawless is having just as good a season as Dykes, 6 goals and 5 assists in the league, and is linking up well with Dykes.

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Once we sell big Sam for 5 million +, I can see us going for Dykes. He looks like a McInnes type of player.

Would hope we'd be selling Dykes for more than Aberdeen would be willing to pay, or what Scottish teams can afford, quite a few English Championship teams after him. We extended his contract this season too, so should get a decent amount for him. Just hoping we do a loan deal to get him for the rest of this season if he goes in January. 

24 minutes ago, big al said:

It's frustrating to see the play for the first goal and then spend most of the rest of the game battering and bruising the ball.

45 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

It's frustrating to see the play for the first goal and then spend most of the rest of the game battering and bruising the ball.

It was a nice move. I think the big deflection was key to it going in though. The fact that we’ve conceded 4 like that (incl. St Mirren, Killie, Ranger) suggests we are too open and reliant on last gasp challenges. Great take and finish by Anderson for the winner.

51 minutes ago, crispy said:

It was a nice move. I think the big deflection was key to it going in though. The fact that we’ve conceded 4 like that (incl. St Mirren, Killie, Ranger) suggests we are too open and reliant on last gasp challenges. Great take and finish by Anderson for the winner.

Looked like Sarkic had it covered too, he's had no luck at all with these deflections ending up in our net.

1 hour ago, crispy said:

Deflection definitely took it in as the finish wasn't great but it was nice to see some quick passing and moving in the build up.

Livi had a great piece of play for Pittman's chance. Not sure if he shat it or thought he was off but that should have been 1-1.

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Deflection definitely took it in as the finish wasn't great but it was nice to see some quick passing and moving in the build up.

Livi had a great piece of play for Pittman's chance. Not sure if he shat it or thought he was off but that should have been 1-1.

He's not got back to his best finishing wise since his injury, getting in on goal and making nice runs the last couple of games but hasn't got his finishing touch back yet. Was a nice wee chip through by Souda too.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Guest Bob Mahelp
15 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Apparently Bristol City want him in January for 2m, can't see Aberdeen competing 

I'll eat at Tony Mac's every night for a month if Bristol City (or anyone), pay 2 million quid for a guy who is 24, has scored a handful of goals in his career, and plays for Livingston (with all respect).

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'll eat at Tony Mac's every night for a month if Bristol City (or anyone), pay 2 million quid for a guy who is 24, has scored a handful of goals in his career, and plays for Livingston (with all respect).

Got a million for Fernandez 16 years ago, double that amount now wont be asking too much.