Sir Nigel Farage

Lee Van Tee

5 minutes ago, Lee Van Tee said:

Does anyone actually believe this shit?

We live in Brexit Britian, a nation that has seen a rise in racism, poverty, xenophobia, hate crimes, etc..

A nation that has lost its social conscience as the right gain more power.

It's no surprise sadly.

Welcome to Britain as we approach 2020.

Sad times.

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

This was, and remains his finest moment. Pity he survived, mind.

Irrespective of your beliefs, this is possibly the worst thing ever posted on here. Actually wishing death on somebody!!

Knock yourself out with your "smartarse" replies but I honestly cannot believe what I just read.

3 minutes ago, supermik said:

Irrespective of your beliefs, this is possibly the worst thing ever posted on here. Actually wishing death on somebody!!

Knock yourself out with your "smartarse" replies but I honestly cannot believe what I just read.

He's going to die anyway, and there are worse ways to go, utterly pished, pulling the pilot's jersey over his head and playing with his joy stick. Look at him now, unemployed on Jan 31st, no more gravy train to leach off, and another broken party. Day of the Lords said the kindest thing.

33 minutes ago, supermik said:

Dry your fucking eyes 😂