Half Way There

DanMan

56 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Most teams are half way through their season. Who is happy, who isn't??

We, at Rossvale are delighted with the way it has gone, way above our expectations. 

Still another half of the season to go, but so far so good

Ahem,......I am Happy!  P.M.  me if you need to know who I am

P.S. Well done, refreshing.

Guest Mr Happy

Not Mr Happy at the mo, inconsistency is where we’re at, we just don’t know which Bankies team will turn up. But lately it’s been the poor one. ☹️

14 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

Not Mr Happy at the mo, inconsistency is where we’re at, we just don’t know which Bankies team will turn up. But lately it’s been the poor one. ☹️

I remember at the start of the season Bankies fans saying that we are good at scoring goals  but not so good at the back.So will just have to score more than the opposition. That was a manager ago.

I remember at the start of the season Bankies fans saying that we are good at scoring goals  but not so good at the back.So will just have to score more than the opposition. That was a manager ago.

Aye, we seem to have struggled a wee bit on the scoring more than the opposition bit! We’re really lacking creativity and confidence at the moment and it’s a worry.

Muirkirk are exactly half way through won 12 lost 2 and couldn’t be happier. Beat promition rivals yoker home and away now, beat vale of leven away in the league and battered them in the cup at home and still to play them at home in league. Not played Johnstone yet but looking forward to it. 

long way to go but this has been a great season to date. Seen the club posted on social media they haven’t lost of home league game for nearly 300 days! 

7 hours ago, Cherrypicka said:

Muirkirk are exactly half way through won 12 lost 2 and couldn’t be happier. Beat promition rivals yoker home and away now, beat vale of leven away in the league and battered them in the cup at home and still to play them at home in league. Not played Johnstone yet but looking forward to it. 

long way to go but this has been a great season to date. Seen the club posted on social media they haven’t lost of home league game for nearly 300 days! 

That can't be correct. We beat them to win the league in April/May this year.  Good record nonetheless

Going no bad so far. Decent run in senior Scottish again. Got loads of games still to play so rotating the squad like tucker is the now with the forwards is going to help in the long run. Would like to see the young boys go out on loan and get games as it can’t be easy getting chucked In. 

I’m happy enough with the farmer boys at this stage 

sitting pretty decent in league with not many ppl thinking we would be there at start of season especially the bookie hopefully we continue to progress with limited resources 

last 16 of Scottish 

still in west 

all and all can’t ask for much more from us at present time 👍

Am extremely happy at the moment. Great Scottish Cup run, again, still in the Junior Cup, going like an express train in the Super League. Even got wannabes in the league below us thinking they're us!

At home it's a bit dire though, we've played fourteen games against Junior opposition in the League Cup, West of Scotland Cup, Junior Cup and the Super League and only scored 64 goals so far.