St Mirren v Celtic

I might be slipping into 'mad as a carton of twats' territory here, or it might be the mulled wine talking, but I've got a weird feeling we might sneak something from this. 

Proper "Oran Kearney's first game" vibes. 

Ah well, I've given you all something to quote when we're 4-0 down at half time.

15 hours ago, Stu said:

Collum is the ref. Forster to assault Mullen with Gazzaniga-esque challenge and Mullen to be sent off for dangerously chasing after the ball as he is stretchered off.

Just like old times.

Ah, it's been a while since a Celtic keeper was quietly yellow carded for committing ABH on a Saints striker. 

16 hours ago, Stu said:

Collum is the ref.

The thing about him is, he could send off Lewis Morgan or James Forrest for absolutely nothing, or he could send off Ryan Flynn for farting too loudly. He’s not bent, just fcuking shite. One thing can be guaranteed. He’ll have the game turned into the Willie Collum Show in jig time, and have both sets of fans up in arms as he jogs backwards at 100mph following a string of cunty decisions.

Edited by pozbaird

an away game like this just after Xmas and a few days before the **** is a potential banana skin. I would be tempted to play a few of the likes of Taylor and Johnston who feel they should be in with a shout of playing on Sunday to keep the tempo up by wanting to impress.

Edited by gannonball

HT 0-2

Yeah rubbish game over etc.

First goal was mistakes all over the place from us, gave it away in midfield, and then the defender and the keeper fucked it.

Celtic look in the mood and will probably run up a score second half, if they fancy it.

Starting with two up top was brave, but probably stupid.