St Mirren v Celtic

12 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Would you or any of your ilk on here care to comment on the chants of IRA from your fellow supporters in the north stand during the second half?

Folk sung songs I don't agree with, help ma boab...

Thoughts and prayers with you at this difficult time. 

14 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Inaccurate to describe it as a "goal" as the ref's assistant flagged immediately, the ref blew his whistle to stop play immediately, and quite clearly the St Mirren players stopped playing. So much so in fact it was almost worthy of a yellow card for him for kicking the ball away ………..

Incidentally I actually thought the vast majority of the Celtic fans today were extremely good humoured, especially those in the South stand when they were repeatedly peppered with flying footballs before kick-off from our forwards inept shooting practice. There are exceptions of course, like those humourless morons that refused to return to ball whenever it went into the crowd. Before today, I can't ever remember seeing a police officer going into the crowd to retrieve a "stolen" ball.

Coincidentally Magee is selling a match ball on Ebay....

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg

I had zero problem with that happening, zero problem with Celtic branding on the tunnel canopy, and zero problem with hiring out the entire stadium to Celtic for the day. A nice wee earner, the Scotland U21s have also made our place their home for games.

The problem I had was that it didn’t even register in the minds of our old BoD that it would look bad, be on social media in an instant, and would give oppo’ fans point-and-laugh material.

One wee story from them in advance on the club website to say to St Mirren fans it was going to happen. Two minutes of their time. Nah, it simply did not register amongst any of them to do it. Absolutely fcuking useless in regard to PR.

Anyway, hire it out again I say. Money for nothing. Get in a stock of Bolingolli gum shields and protective face masks.

Edited by pozbaird