St Mirren v Celtic

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

A homophobe as well as an idiot, wow, you have had a nightmare here chump.

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Is Romeo a lover's name ?

Do you like to call to yourselves bhoys ?

Where is the homophobia in that then ?

Flybhoy, sorry could you re-post the facts to back up your despicable slur upon my good character please as it appears to be missing from my screen

Edited by Sheep62

47 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

French Eddie's goal looked on side but was tight.

Inaccurate to describe it as a "goal" as the ref's assistant flagged immediately, the ref blew his whistle to stop play immediately, and quite clearly the St Mirren players stopped playing. So much so in fact it was almost worthy of a yellow card for him for kicking the ball away ………..

Incidentally I actually thought the vast majority of the Celtic fans today were extremely good humoured, especially those in the South stand when they were repeatedly peppered with flying footballs before kick-off from our forwards inept shooting practice. There are exceptions of course, like those humourless morons that refused to return to ball whenever it went into the crowd. Before today, I can't ever remember seeing a police officer going into the crowd to retrieve a "stolen" ball.

Inaccurate to describe it as a "goal" as the ref's assistant flagged immediately, the ref blew his whistle to stop play immediately, and quite clearly the St Mirren players stopped playing. So much so in fact it was almost worthy of a yellow card for him for kicking the ball away ………..
Incidentally I actually thought the vast majority of the Celtic fans today were extremely good humoured, especially those in the South stand when they were repeatedly peppered with flying footballs before kick-off from our forwards inept shooting practice. There are exceptions of course, like those humourless morons that refused to return to ball whenever it went into the crowd. Before today, I can't ever remember seeing a police officer going into the crowd to retrieve a "stolen" ball.
How did you see them? They wear camouflage.

7 minutes ago, Blaze said:
1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

How did you see them? They wear camouflage.

And balaclavas. 

On 22/12/2019 at 17:30, Flybhoy said:

Saints fans to spend more time whining about having to move out of one of their stands into the hundreds of unsold spare seats in the others so Celtic fans can give them thousands of pounds than talking about the actual game. 

Div to crash the site if Celtic win by more than five, we won't though. 

2-0 with goals from Christie and Johnstone. 

Would you or any of your ilk on here care to comment on the chants of IRA from your fellow supporters in the north stand during the second half?

Edited by jimmy boo

25 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Sensation !! Who could have foreseen the sensible reaction from Willie Collum.

The officious f*ckwit actually gets it correct here, he DOESN'T overact and only "speaks" to both involved rather than flash his yellow and red cards.

Actually stealing the match ball when it goes into the crowd to the point where the cops have to go and retrieve it is probably one of the tinkiest things I've seen in a game of football. It wasn't even like it was playing keep ball to waste time, it was 20 mins in and still 0-0, some trampy arsehole just fancied nicking a football. 

Willie Collum telling our goalkeeper to get a move on because said tink stole said ball and there being literally nothing on the pitch to resume play with, sums that fucking halfwit up as well. 

On the match itself, we didn't play badly, Celtic were also quite poor and uncharacteristically sloppy apart from Forrest and McGregor who both love to torment us. Ajer is also annoyingly good at being in the right place at the right time (the reaction to him going down holding his face after claiming to be elbowed by Obika is only overshadowed by the full backs reaction to Morias). They usually absolutely dominate us and yesterday feels like a bit of a missed opportunity. We missed what from my view, was an absolute sitter at 2-0 on around 50 mins and if that had gone in at that point, maybe things would have been slightly different. Morias and McPherson had good games the former continues to be an absolute pain in the arse for defenders to pin down, he just gets his head down and powers through, he's looking like a right good wee player. Waters (surprise surprise) and Foley were poor. 

Edited by djchapsticks