Morton Vs Thistle

That was brutal yesterday.

Thistle ripped us up on our left side time and again. Most of our team were passengers. 
The penalty was a horrible challenge and I was amazed that the referee didn't show a red for it.
Despite the wind in the second half, we still looked unlikely to score in open play and Thistle deserved the win.

Hopkin can go anytime.

11 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

Observing the casual and uncalled-out homophobia on the Morton forum about this game made the glee at this result concrete reinforced.

I was genuinely stunned when I saw that, unbelievable. Surely the forum is moderated?

Edited by ALJAGS76

Well Ad Lib having been offended by the post I would hope you have taken the appropriate action.

As a minimum the Morton forum should consider suspending the poster for 3 months.

They have blocked me for years because I come from Paisley.

17 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I think it started during season 2012/13. Morton fans haven’t recovered from the trauma. 

Which is nice.

There were a few cranial detachments over the #YouthVsExperience #WeGotThis stuff which was a dig at Moore's comments at the time.

Don't really have any issue with Morton fans or club tbh edit: and generally I reckon it's reciprocal, although that  OP for the match thread and the virginton post in the same thread from the Morton forum is something else given the outcome:

image.png.b7eb2a492f7a5f96006f105b33db6120.png

Ainsley Harriot MBE (Morton Bitchslapped Easily):

image.png.a68c164a8d847a0fcdc4a22d25955237.pngimage.png.a7c2fed94b46b167bd5093b2f2c1188f.pngimage.png.b31d8fa746eeb96f6783f24d401cbf08.png   

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

13 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

There were a few cranial detachments over the #YouthVsExperience #WeGotThis stuff which was a dig at Moore's comments at the time.

Don't really have any issue with Morton fans or club tbh edit: and generally I reckon it's reciprocal

From my experience is is reciprocal.

Partick frankly have the same problem as morton. Our fan base going to watch the old firm rather than their local team. Glory hunters which ruin Scottish football. 

So why would I dislike another club in the same position.

As for the Morton forum, there's only about 10 folk on there. They hate everybody.

But hate having to look in the mirror most of all.