Dunfermline vs Alloa - An Athletic Encounter (Sat 28th Dec)

19 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
23 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
I think it was nesbit. No idea what he was doing back there.

It was. He was covering that area because nobody had a clue who was meant to be playing where when McDonald came on. A shambles.

Was one of those situations that you thought could only come about when you get a man sent off with 10 mins left and are trying desperately to get a sub on and everyone is a bit confused. 

How that happened with a straight forward substitution I have no idea.  A shambles for that goal, a pathetic punch from the keeper and an awful attempt at a clearance in a reasonably safe position. 

Why Crawford persists with Turner is beyond me. I haven’t seen him put in a good display once this season.

Edwards shouldn’t be near the starting XI and if Lang is anywhere near fit then he replaces him with Martin playing left back.

A team with Harry Cochrane, Joe Thomson, Greg Kiltie, Ryan Dow and Kevin Nisbet as your attacking options should be doing a lot better than hovering above the bottom two.

I had an Alloa and Wolves double so thanks lads...I guess.

Turner is indeed terrible. Both he and Paton try to act as the pivot but instead just slow the game down and we lose all momentum. They also looked like they had no clue how to break the lines, which resulted in us creating almost nothing from open play during the second half.

I wish we had half the player Turner thinks he is.

Crawford saying post-match the second goal was offside. Of course, if we don’t f**k up initially then it’s irrelevant but disappointing if that’s the case.

I did laugh at the end of the interview where he half-accuses a journo of listening in to his team talk...because he mentioned they’ve conceded 9 goals in 3 games 🤔

Who's accepting it? I'm fucking seething at that result in all honesty and do I believe Crawford has what it takes? No, after 12 months I'm not convinced.

So do we sack them? And whom to bring in? Don't say that's not your problem, if you want change give a good solution because I'm genuinely unaware who might be available that's worth giving a go.
The polis are on there way

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I had an Alloa and Wolves double so thanks lads...I guess.
Turner is indeed terrible. Both he and Paton try to act as the pivot but instead just slow the game down and we lose all momentum. They also looked like they had no clue how to break the lines, which resulted in us creating almost nothing from open play during the second half.
I wish we had half the player Turner thinks he is.
Your telling lies

Crawford saying post-match the second goal was offside. Of course, if we don’t f**k up initially then it’s irrelevant but disappointing if that’s the case.
I did laugh at the end of the interview where he half-accuses a journo of listening in to his team talk...because he mentioned they’ve conceded 9 goals in 3 games [emoji848]
Offside so 1_2 then still no points lol lol

Is that us beaten the Pars three times in a row? I can't remember if the league draw was before or after the Challenge Cup win.

After.

Not that it matters as the challenge cup is a laughable tournament that can’t ever be used for statistical significance any more than a friendly.