Ayr v Queens

Said as soon as his name was announced that he would be a threat from set-pieces and he was a better defender than Brownlie anyway. Happy to be proven right.

Close game this. Both times with chances. Moffat should have scored after 30 seconds and Murray should have put us 2 up. We've sat too deep for my liking and any time we get the ball we boot it. I hope the wind is massively to blame. We won't be able to sit in for another 45 as we aren't that lucky/good. If we get another though then the worst we'll get is a draw.

HT came at a good time and hopefully EL Bak calms down.

Pretty stupid from Geggan at the end there and there was nothing in that from McCowan and Faissal.
I don't think McCowan meant what he did but Fais is on the deck and feels the ball so obviously thinks it's intentional. A yellow for each was the right decision.

We should never play a 4-4-2 when a 4-3-3 is an option. Poor agajn from Kerr. We’ve been much better the last two weeks and are fucking awful when we play a 4-4-2. Bell and Geggan could have sat in that midfield in a three with Kelly.
Poor performance today? Sounds like some poor finishing and dodgy defending, according to sportsound.

I'm in the horrible situation of needing a fucking Ayr goal for a btts coupon for fifty quid. Double disappointment incoming. Raging all night no doubt.

18 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Muirhead loves the Queen

17 minutes ago, weeredbook said:

Thank you .

17 minutes ago, gogs said:

Muirhead strikes again bloody brilliant he will loose the plot now lol

8 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

Aaron Muirhead. What a top bloke.

17 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Agent Muirhead strikes again 🤣

Spoiler

image.png.43e425aedd3751c23fba43968a772aeb.png

Spoiler

image.png.d2d14ccec10f1cf599ec8340da824a37.png

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

Poor performance today? Sounds like some poor finishing and dodgy defending, according to sportsound.

I'm in the horrible situation of needing a fucking Ayr goal for a btts coupon for fifty quid. Double disappointment incoming. Raging all night no doubt.

The 4-3-3 helps slightly with that dodgy defending and also helps us create more chances....
There’s a reason why we looked instantly better as soon as we switched back to 4-3-3.