Ayr v Queens

Never over the line.  Not even close.

Moff should have scored in the first ten seconds.

Elephant feet Moore should have been hooked at half time.

Thought Geggan was our best player the one that looked more likely to score. A damning  indictment on the rest of them. 

Just now, THEHonestman1910 said:

Craig Moore is laughable. Never saw someone with such a bad touch for a striker.

Overall we played well, but it took till 60 minutes to start. Worrying for next week.

His first and second touch was honking.

Saying we played well is extremely generous.

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

3 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

About a foot from being over the line. Moore forgot to finish the job or maybe was worried about being offside 

The Sportsound team thought the ball was well over the line.  

We’re shite.

Just a tad.

I thought we finished both the first and second half the better side but the manner of which we lost the first goal and the first 25 minutes of the second half we were a shambles.

Moore can’t hold it up and yet our first move was to batter the ball into his feet or head. If that’s the plan then McKenzie is far better suited to that.

The fight to stay in the playoffs is quickly becoming a fight to stay away from Thistle and Morton.

f**k knows what the thinking behind dropping Doc and then bringing him on was.

14 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

His first and second touch was honking.

Saying we played well is extremely generous.

I can’t believe the number of people saying we played well. We were dire for the most part, constantly giving the ball away and barely having a shot on goal.

f**k knows why we changed from 4-3-3, even if Doc wasn’t fit Bell could have played in the middle. Both Moore and Moff have been a complete waste of a jersey recently, I’d happily give McKenzie or even Doolan a run because they can’t be any worse.

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

The short term 'glitches' are still here and we're approaching the new year. This change has not went particularly well.

The queues before the game for both sets of fans were bad. Think we have already played Queens at home so wonder what excuses will be trotted out

Moff should have scored in the first ten seconds.
Elephant feet Moore should have been hooked at half time.
Thought Geggan was our best player the one that looked more likely to score. A damning  indictment on the rest of them. 
I love an honest assessment. Cheers.

The sportsound team all thought it was over, with Billy Dodds saying 'a foot over' - so it just shows you how wrong a perspective can be at the game.

Sounds like we weren't great, and got what we deserved.

Time for young McKenzie to get a run in the team, and maybe a good sign of geggan looked solid in midfield - as we're clearly short in that area and we need to play a midfield three.

How was mcguffie when he came on? Can we not try McCowan or Forrest in a more central room and try mcguffie out wide from the start for a couple of games?

We're on a dreadful slide, and things aren't going our way (as tends to happen when confidence is low). Big test for our young manager but the first half last week has bought him some time in my eyes. He certainly needs to be given the next 6 weeks as a bare minimum to see if he can turn things around and see who he can recruit.

(At least we fucking scored, for my coupon's sake (sorry lads))

I can’t believe the number of people saying we played well. We were dire for the most part, constantly giving the ball away and barely having a shot on goal.
f**k knows why we changed from 4-3-3, even if Doc wasn’t fit Bell could have played in the middle. Both Moore and Moff have been a complete waste of a jersey recently, I’d happily give McKenzie or even Doolan a run because they can’t be any worse.
Put in an effort the last ten minutes and it often makes you forget about how bad you were the previous 80.

You could be mistaken for thinking Bell was playing midfield, the amount of times he drove through it with the ball looking to make something

Put in an effort the last ten minutes and it often makes you forget about how bad you were the previous 80.

You could be mistaken for thinking Bell was playing midfield, the amount of times he drove through it with the ball looking to make something
How bad was the Roscoe / muirhead combination because it's screaming out that we need bell in midfield.