Ayr v Queens

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

And yet its the Ayr fans who keep bringing this up,  so obviously not bothered by it at all.  To be quite honest I've never understood how supporters (schoolkid Queens fans in this case)  singing songs about the opposition and its supporters is viewed as encouraging your own team. 

We weren’t the opposition mate. Aberdeen were.

10 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

@Robbo63 I’ve just bought my ticket online and got the email from worldpay to say I’ve paid, but then no email with a ticket and when I log into total tickets and go into the tickets section it only has my old used tickets. Do I need to phone the club?

Come into shop after 11 and I will  get someone to sort it out for you , or pm me your name and email address and I will try to get total tickets to resend it to you 

Edited by Robbo63

[mention=65463]Robbo63[/mention] I’ve just bought my ticket online and got the email from worldpay to say I’ve paid, but then no email with a ticket and when I log into total tickets and go into the tickets section it only has my old used tickets. Do I need to phone the club?

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago and the email was in my junk folder. Have you checked there?

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

@Robbo63 I’ve just bought my ticket online and got the email from worldpay to say I’ve paid, but then no email with a ticket and when I log into total tickets and go into the tickets section it only has my old used tickets. Do I need to phone the club?

Exact same thing just happened to me. I emailed the contact in the worldpay email.

Redirected to a blank page after payment and no ticket email, checked junk folder too.

Strange, as I bought a ticket for the first Queens game online and it worked fine

Is it just me that gets positively moist when I hear opposition fans singing Ayr Ayr f**k your Ayr? 

I’ll never forget last season when QOS fans were singing up at Aberdeen #rentfree
I have always had a great away day at Ayr with friendly fans and staff. Results not always as good though and a nice drive up in the car and a drink at the bowling club!

48 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just about to buy mine. Is it worth just getting there early and buying from the club shop?

As a bit of a technophobe, I'd buy it prior, it's easy once you've got the code on your phone.