Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

I wonder what the Funsters would prefer, a rare derby win or a thumping defeat if it resulted in McPake getting his jotters.
Going by comments on here I suspect the latter.

Id take a derby win (unlikely tbf) because it would be a great feeling. The league has gone and McPake will go eventually.

12 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Anyone who doesn't want to attend a derby is an absolute belter and no true fan.

FTFY

Anyway that’s my last jibe for today.

A Merry Christmas to all, have a wonderful day folks.

On 23/12/2019 at 10:45, Pull My Strings said:

I'd say that both are perfectly plausible (and equally distasteful).

We're going to drop points against one of the diddy teams at some point. It's as likely to be against the Fun as anyone.

It may happen against Ayr or even Alloa…...Oh wait...……………………………………….

On 23/12/2019 at 18:15, Aladdin said:

Things are going too well. 9 wins in a row, looking to sell out almost the whole stadium and the dees offering themselves up as sacrificial lambs.

Away win banker.

The Dees that will be there will be pishing themselves laughing when United arse collapse on Friday...……………………..pub for me on this on The Jerry Kerr is fucking awful...……...Beer and 50 at 3/1 it is

Hopefully everyone had a very Derry Christmas.

I’m sure this year, unlike the last 3/4 years, one or two United supporters will have been given a laptop, mobile phone, tablet or similar device for Christmas that will allow them to create an account on P&B to discuss the rest of the season.

47 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Nothing to do with the match, but what a mistake to make 🥴

IMG-20191226-WA0003.jpg

Oh DC Thomson on Dundee’s Kingsway

You’ve got the wrong bridge I’m sorry to say

Your proof reader’s been on the drink

And will be on the dole tomorrow I think

The game is now sold-out. Both clubs have now announced that all tickets have been sold, which is great.

Unsure as to how the segregation will work in the Jerry Kerr, I don’t think I can remember it being like that before? I think, from what the United ticket site looked like, that Dundee have a block and a half, then a gap, then a few for us.

The game is now sold-out. Both clubs have now announced that all tickets have been sold, which is great.

Unsure as to how the segregation will work in the Jerry Kerr, I don’t think I can remember it being like that before? I think, from what the United ticket site looked like, that Dundee have a block and a half, then a gap, then a few for us.

It was like this in the 2-2 game at Tananadice the season you went down. Dundee fans had about 2/3 of the stand, then there wasn’t much segregation at all. I was sitting about 5 seats away from the United fans and there was 1 steward separating us.

Edited to say it was the 2nd 2-2 game where we were 2-0 up. Forgot there were 2 that season.