Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

Either team got much in the way of injury worries for this? We seem to just have Pawlett, no news (I think) on anyone else. I know that Dundee were concerned with mounting injuries but having looked at the lineup on Saturday it seems as though a few were not as bad as feared. 

8 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Abaolutely. I stopped going under Laszlo. 

I have a lot going on in life and probably place too much emphasis on football to the detriment of other things.

Going to football is great when it's enjoyable, i wont prioritise it when it's miserable.

That's my take on football these days too. 

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Either team got much in the way of injury worries for this? We seem to just have Pawlett, no news (I think) on anyone else. I know that Dundee were concerned with mounting injuries but having looked at the lineup on Saturday it seems as though a few were not as bad as feared. 

TBF Pawlett being injured is more of a worry for Dundee than it is for us

19 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
10 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:
Abaolutely. I stopped going under Laszlo. 
I have a lot going on in life and probably place too much emphasis on football to the detriment of other things.
Going to football is great when it's enjoyable, i wont prioritise it when it's miserable.

This is beautiful x

Its all bollocks I'm actually a huffy shitebag 

I'll not be attending this.

The rivalries embarrassing and for me watching the home end is too vile. We were better off without the derbies as a club, especially with our players being perennial shitehouses.

We're going for second, so the Inverness and Ayr games at the start of the year are bigger. I'll take a draw here, but if we lose its no disaster - as long as some tactical cohesion and thought process is shown. Maybe that's too much to ask from the clown McPake.

Away the Dees.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Cammy Kerr will make it, but his knee is in a bad way. McPake sounds like he's wanting to nurse it until the end of the season with painkillers.  Link.

You also might not get your guaranteed penalty since Declan McDaid looks like he will miss out.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cammy Kerr will make it, but his knee is in a bad way. McPake sounds like he's wanting to nurse it until the end of the season with painkillers. 

I was surprised McPake benched him for the next game after the Dens match, for he looked your best performer that night. Yet he came on in the second half at Inverness, so must have been considered fit enough. 

If his knee is in a poor state, at 24 a period of rest would seem more sensible than aggravating it on a regular basis, yet he's been involved in almost all Dundee's games this season. McPake should maybe be more sympathetic to the player, given his own injury issues.

20 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You also might not get your guaranteed penalty since Declan McDaid looks like he will miss out.

Remembering how Mackie played in the last derby fills me with that always familiar fear. Hopefully he's less prone to constantly mishandling the ball out of play up as a winger rather than at LB.

4 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

If his knee is in a poor state, at 24 a period of rest would seem more sensible than aggravating it on a regular basis, yet he's been involved in almost all Dundee's games this season. McPake should maybe be more sympathetic to the player, given his own injury issues.

I have to imagine McPake will be looking for short-term cover in January, as Cammy doesn't have many to compete for his role currently. Would be tough to lose him for the second half of the season considering he's had one of his best spells recently, but would much rather his career have longevity.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Remembering how Mackie played in the last derby fills me with that always familiar fear. Hopefully he's less prone to constantly mishandling the ball out of play up as a winger rather than at LB.

I have to imagine McPake will be looking for short-term cover in January, as Cammy doesn't have many to compete for his role currently. Would be tough to lose him for the second half of the season considering he's had one of his best spells recently, but would much rather his career have longevity.

Kerr was by far your best player in the last Derby imo, and totally owned Appere throughout the game, and not many have done that this season.

Shame for the laddie if his knee is fucked at such a young age.

38 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'll not be attending this.

The rivalries embarrassing and for me watching the home end is too vile. We were better off without the derbies as a club, especially with our players being perennial shitehouses.

We're going for second, so the Inverness and Ayr games at the start of the year are bigger. I'll take a draw here, but if we lose its no disaster - as long as some tactical cohesion and thought process is shown. Maybe that's too much to ask from the clown McPake.

Away the Dees.

Thank you.

Predictably enough, Dundee fans are avoiding this match like a lot of United fans avoided the "'Doon Derby". Fancy that

18 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

Predictably enough, Dundee fans are avoiding this match like a lot of United fans avoided the "'Doon Derby". Fancy that

:lol:

It's cute how hard you're trying. 

2 minutes ago, D. Mcd said:

Kerr owned appere? 

Owned is a bit strong. He certainly kept him quiet. 

12 minutes ago, D. Mcd said:

Had good game against him but certainly never owned. Appere gave kerr a game as well 

Fairy Nuff.

I can’t recall Appere getting any joy down the left at all in the game, and that doesn’t usually happen.

I can imagine that’s why we pretty much focused on the right in the second half, which is where the 2 goals came from, as well as Shankland effort off the post.

16 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Fairy Nuff.

I can’t recall Appere getting any joy down the left at all in the game, and that doesn’t usually happen.

I can imagine that’s why we pretty much focused on the right in the second half, which is where the 2 goals came from, as well as Shankland effort off the post.

15 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Fairy Nuff.

I can imagine that’s why we pretty much focused on the right in the second half, which is where the 2 goals came from, as well as Shankland effort off the post

Yeah know what you saying but only meant Kerr still had to be on his toes as if not Appere could have caused damage so that's why think he didn't own Appere but did have good game against him