Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

14 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Yes, there were only 1,940 there.  You’ve got to wonder what the other 10,000 fans were doing that night.

The additional 5,000 that were there last night will only turn up when they think they are guaranteed a notable victory.  That’s just the way it is, some things will never change.

You will see that when you play the Old Firm teams next season.  A United poster on here was suggesting that you should  only give the Old Firm a minimum allocation of tickets and United fans would buy the rest.  There is little chance Tannadice would be a sell out if that was to happen.

The new Rangers will boycott us anyway so perfectly feasible for us to sell extra.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of Dundee fans claiming I'm obsessed, when one of your own wakes up in the morning and starts rattling through all my posts to red dot them.
Becoming a common thing with Biggie.

at least it doesn’t bother you

It’s strange having three games so close together and now not another derby until April. For what it’s worth, I think both managers might enjoy the long break between these games, giving them a chance to concentrate on other fixtures without the extreme pressure and buildup that surrounds a derby.

Really enjoyed the game.

Great atmosphere in the stands. Plenty of thud and blunder on the park. Pity about the general lack of ability on show on national television (2 fantastically taken goals aside) but plenty of passion and effort made for a good game.

Thought it was going to be our game again after 5 minutes, and had Harkes taken his chance just before half time I think we'd have seen the game out comfortably.

Can't see Dorrans striking a ball more sweetly all season, so fair fucks to him given the stick he has been receiving from some within the Dee support.

Shame to drop 2 points but was a fair result,  and usually when we slip up, the teams around us do as well, so fingers crossed Arbroath help us out today against our closest challengers for the title.  

4 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

It’s strange having three games so close together and now not another derby until April. For what it’s worth, I think both managers might enjoy the long break between these games, giving them a chance to concentrate on other fixtures without the extreme pressure and buildup that surrounds a derby.

There should be no pressure at the next one, at least not for us.

There should be no pressure at the next one, at least not for us.

No, but that was my point, Neilson has a clear run of games without the fanfare of a derby. McPake is in the same boat.

If we can just now go about our business then things should work out just fine!

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

What stick is that, exactly? 

Right on cue Dele.

I'm not sure if you frequent the Dark Blues forum as often as you do P&B, but a number of Dees on there have had less than positive things to say about Dorrans, even right up to half time during last night's MOTM performance.

P.S. 'Mon the Lichties....😎

6 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Right on cue Dele.

I'm not sure if you frequent the Dark Blues forum as often as you do P&B

P.S. 'Mon the Lichties....😎

the office eating GIF

Gives it big licks about being the bigger team in Dundee. Spends his time on Dundee forums. 

Oh my. 

Right on cue Dele.
I'm not sure if you frequent the Dark Blues forum as often as you do P&B, but a number of Dees on there have had less than positive things to say about Dorrans, even right up to half time during last night's MOTM performance.
P.S. 'Mon the Lichties....[emoji41]
That's a strange one. Being a supporter of Dundee I have never been on this other forum.
However been Twitter and here United fans keep me up to date with what's being said.
Why do you care what Dundee fans say on their forum ? And why do you go onto it and read what's being said ?
Bit bizzare

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

the office eating GIF

Gives it big licks about being the bigger team in Dundee. Spends his time on Dundee forums. 

Oh my. 

I quite enjoy the absolute fucking meltdown on there whenever Dundee don't win. (which is quite often tbf).

It's funny as f**k.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

That's a strange one. Being a supporter of Dundee I have never been on this other forum.
However been Twitter and here United fans keep me up to date with what's being said.
Why do you care what Dundee fans say on their forum ? And why do you go onto it and read what's being said ?
Bit bizzare

Please see above GMan.