Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

It would have been nice if McGowan followed his man (I accept he is too slow at running to do that) and it would have been nice if Meekings had used his feet instead of trying to head the ball.  

He literally told kerr to follow the run and he didnt listen

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

It would have been nice if McGowan followed his man (I accept he is too slow at running to do that) and it would have been nice if Meekings had used his feet instead of trying to head the ball.  

Full backs follow runners. McGowan has done exactly what he should have. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Only one major problem there Dele, Kerr had his own man and McGowan didn’t have the legs to follow his own man.  

No he didn't, McGowan was more than adequately positioned to take Aperre if he cut inside. Kerr has to follow the overlap. 

Edit : there's folk writing "That's that over" and I keep thinking BT are miles behind (or Hamilton is away to hoof a goal kick into his own net, entirely possible) :lol:

Edited by Dele

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Why?

Appere left the fucking boot in - I think most players would have reacted the same way.

Most players wouldn't. McGowan is an angry dwarf with previous for violent reactions. Booking for Appere and red for McGowan would been fair cop.