Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:
3 hours ago, Dele said:
Horrific to see the "Aye but what aboot when the Dundee done this" posts.  emoji20.png

Worrying that you are getting 'whatboutery' from my posts. Anyone with half a brain can see the message ive been putting across. For someone who has had a pop at somebody for trying to point score in this, you arent coming across to well yourself

Don't even think it was you I was on about, tbh. 

Edit: it wasn't. It was @Tannadeechee

Edited by Dele

35 minutes ago, Dele said:

35 minutes ago, Dele said:

I wasn't giving it what "Dundee done..." It was having a go at those who had before giving it "you done this"  & " you done that". Even had some folk trying to make out certain fanbases are worse than others. I was saying I can do that too and then listed things my side had done. As in big deal, we've all got idiots etc. 

I even specifically called out whataboutery by name.

Edited by Tannadeechee

35 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

I wasn't giving it what "Dundee done..." It was having a go at those who had before giving it "you done this"  & " you done that". Even had some folk trying to make out certain fanbases are worse than others. I was saying I can do that too and then listed things my side had done. As in big deal, we've all got idiots etc. 

I even specifically called out whataboutery by name.

No need to justify yourself to Dele m8.

He will take the parts of any post he can use to get in a sly and at times very juvenile dig, conveniently ignoring the points or facts posted that don't suit his WUM agenda, just to get a reaction.

As I mentioned above.... Very Trumpian.

Edited by MacArab

7 hours ago, Twinkle said:

In response to Crawford and DTID, every club has c***s. There was United players being spat at and coins thrown in that corner Dundee had but i wouldnt be tarring Dundee fans with the scum brush because of it. Unfortunately, there seems to be a trend of football supporters using racist language at games and thinking its acceptable, and its 100% true regardless of who you support. It needs nipped right in the fuckin bud but i think its better from fellow fans rather than anyone else. A wrap in the puss is a perfect deterrent

Yeah lets start assaulting people and causing riots at games. You sound like part of the problem not the solution.

42 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Both clubs have released statements now.

Sad because the United gobshite wasn't caught on camera physically saying it it will just be let go.

Same for the coin throwers.

Hands Handerson though will definitely be getting a ban. No way he will go unidentified. Especially with a napper like that.

Sad because the United gobshite wasn't caught on camera physically saying it it will just be let go.

Same for the coin throwers.

Hands Handerson though will definitely be getting a ban. No way he will go unidentified. Especially with a napper like that.

Surely they can roughly trace where the shout came from given that it was all ticket and a sell out? I know you can’t guarantee people were sitting in their allocated seats but someone knows who it was. Has the pusher been identified then I’m guessing by that?

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Surely they can roughly trace where the shout came from given that it was all ticket and a sell out? I know you can’t guarantee people were sitting in their allocated seats but someone knows who it was. Has the pusher been identified then I’m guessing by that?

Hopefully he is shiting himself just now, and even if he isn't identified, this might serve as a short sharp lesson to him and hopefully others to keep their racist shite to themselves in future.

"Hopefully"...

Between this and the minutes silence being ruined at the last Dens Derby United fans aren't doing themselves much favours.

I know you guys pretty much "live in the 80s glory years" but there's no need to act like it's 1984 again.

Sad to see @MacArab continue on his crusade to bring politics into the Dundee Derby. He's one step away from religion. This fruiter has to be stopped. This is a man who openly admits to spending his spare time on Dundee forums (he's a Dundee United fan) and masturbating to words on a screen.

A very dangerous man, IMO. 

Edited by Dele

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

Sad to see @MacArab continue on his crusade to bring politics into the Dundee Derby. He's one step away from religion. This fruiter has to be stopped. This is a man who openly admits to spending his spare time on Dundee forums (he's a Dundee United fan) and masturbating to words on a screen.

A very dangerous man, IMO. 

Grow up.

Just now, MacArab said:

Grow up.

I beg your pardon? 

You've spent the past 2 (two) days trying to politicise this thread. Even after asked not to. You've taken swipe after swipe at people yet fail to accept when it comes back at you? 

If anybody needs to grow up here, it certainly isn't myself. 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

I beg your pardon? 

You've spent the past 2 (two) days trying to politicise this thread. Even after asked not to. You've taken swipe after swipe at people yet fail to accept when it comes back at you? 

If anybody needs to grow up here, it certainly isn't myself. 

Have a lovely day Dele.

Take your pick from the weird fishlike creature on the left, a creepy Mcpake doppleganger on the right and also a fat Limmy right in the centre. The only one coming out of that picture with any credit is the wee lassie giving Robson pelters [emoji38]80781467_1390661051104058_3311759680337870848_n.jpeg