Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

7 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Stumigoo, you are a shining bright beacon of honesty compared to 99% of your peers with a tangerine persuasion on p&b.

You certainly, continually, put that bigoted day-glow clown Jim Spence, "employed" by DC Thomson to absolute shame, imho.

Ever considered journalism? 

Festive regards

Agreed. He’s 1 of the very few I entertain. 

4 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

United were pretty shite in that second half. Just looked to lump it up the park at every opportunity. Thought Dundee were decent and grew in confidence as game wore on.

Good post Stewy. You should stick to this type of thing. 

Had the displeasure of sitting in the same bar as this despicable United fan in Thailand, he loves United and her so much that he has gotten his Thai girlfriend to get a tattoo of Dundee United's greatest achievement.....winning the league or cup at Dens?.....no she has" f**k the Dee" in massive letters the full length of her arm, branded for life by something she doesn't even understand, but him and his pals get a laugh so who cares eh!

1 minute ago, rhumbaclub said:

Had the displeasure of sitting in the same bar as this despicable United fan in Thailand, he loves United and her so much that he has gotten his Thai girlfriend to get a tattoo of Dundee United's greatest achievement.....winning the league or cup at Dens?.....no she has" f**k the Dee" in massive letters the full length of her arm, branded for life by something she doesn't even understand, but him and his pals get a laugh so who cares eh!

:lol:

She's no married now is she?! 

Wasn’t the greatest football spectacle by any means but good to see players from both sides being aggressive and showing a bit of fight, which is what a derby is about. Think the Premier league would be better with both clubs in it. 

McPake dropping Forster has made such a difference. Hopefully we can keep this momentum going and take heart from the last couple of games.

Scottish officials are absolutely brutal, it’s such a difficult task And thankless, however, there is no way the standard should be this low. Some of the decisions were bizarre the night. 

12 minutes ago, rhumbaclub said:

Didn't Happen Of The Year Awards for this.

12 minutes ago, rhumbaclub said:

Possibly from a shite fishing trip in Aberdeenshire.

7 minutes ago, rhumbaclub said:

hope not for his sake  as first time I met them I had to remove her hand from where she had placed it on my body and tell her to gtf!

Aye.. Fairly sure a few boys I know rattled her start of 2018 (she had that tattoo then, too). 

Just now, rhumbaclub said:

Dearie me, he was claiming his undying lover for her tonight and for the last 10 years and she chose to get said tattoo, my hearts bleeds for him!

Get it right up 'um. They're both Derry boys, too. He got her to get that tattoo and it's turned into an invitation. :lol:

1 minute ago, rhumbaclub said:

Dearie me, he was claiming his undying lover for her tonight and for the last 10 years and she chose to get said tattoo, my hearts bleeds for him!

I would’ve happily telt the dab c**t “oi you ye p***k, yer wife’s got her hand on meh toby ye dayglo c**t, better buy a new ain”