Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

I've said it a few times and had folk like Danger giving it the "We're 10 points clear, aye we are all so shite" but it has to be said again, massive clear out needed at Tannadice when they go up. 

Shows you the difference one or two players above the average, especially up front, makes at this level.

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

I've said it a few times and had folk like Danger giving it the "We're 10 points clear, aye we are all so shite" but it has to be said again, massive clear out needed at Tannadice when they go up. 

No, they need to keep this exact squad.

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

Shows you the difference one or two players above the average, especially up front, makes at this level.

Yeah. Still think Mackie putting the head on Harkes completely changed the game. He was a anonymous after that. Butcher got danced around all night, only impact he had was on players ankles with late tackles and yet still won MotM. 

They really do think he's a footballer. Scary. 

That was pretty poor, we have played far better football than that most of the season.

A draw was a fair result, Dundee the better team in the second half.

You kept getting deeper and deeper - resorting to the long ball was meat and drink to Meekings/McGhee.

Butcher didn't have the control he had in the first - Dorrans definitely MoM for me.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Why would it bother you?

St Johnsdoon.

We've gone 7 clear of the relegation spot now so I'm full of arrogance and pomp.

I'll disappear in a month when we're dragged back into things.

Regardless, watching United fans build themselves up over the Summer, only to get fucking rinsed once they reach the top flight, would be delightful. 

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You kept getting deeper and deeper - resorting to the long ball was meat and drink to Meetings/McGhee.

Butcher didn't have the control he had in the first - Dorrans definitely MoM for me.

We played less football in the game than in any game for about the last 10 except at Arbroath where the weather conditions were responsible.

The annoying thing is this is exactly how we should have played in the previous games. If you match Utd for effort they have f**k all else. Us pretending to be a good passing team has been the death of us so far. Just shitfest it like everyone else then hope for that wee bit of Dorrans magic. Thats all you need at this level.