Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

Just now, kdyteejay said:

They’ve disappeared like snaw aff a dyke.

Like United fans at a Derby they expect to get a hiding in.

In all seriousness, I don't get the mud slinging about ticket sales from either side. Of course the team performing better will see an increased demand and the team doing poorer will have less demand. There's very rarely not a sell out (Or very close to a sell out) in this fixture.

I agree. Poor Twinkle clearly dosnt agree.
Shame.
However plenty of mates asking if I'm going on Friday when they know fine well I have fives on Friday. Silly puddings
'I cant go cos ive got fives'

Horrendous excuse [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Like United fans at a Derby they expect to get a hiding in.

In all seriousness, I don't get the mud slinging about ticket sales from either side. Of course the team performing better will see an increased demand and the team doing poorer will have less demand. There's very rarely not a sell out (Or very close to a sell out) in this fixture.

If Dundee sell under 2,000 tickets it will be the lowest away support for a derby from either side since I started watching United.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Said it before: it's out of place to slate supporters for the failure of fellow fans to turn up for matches. It's up to individuals if they want to spend their money and time on a match, this decision augmented by the standard of play and match day experience expected.

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If Dundee sell under 2,000 tickets it will be the lowest away support for a derby from either side since I started watching United.

How many did you lot sell for the relegation Derby out of interest?

40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Genuine question, where did get the stats from or do you keep a record (mental, or otherwise) of how many away supporters attend each Dundee derby?  

8-2 down on aggregate for the season so far from your biggest rivals.

25 goals against this season.

Struggling to make the play offs.

No confidence going into this one at all.

Can I really justify buying tickets for this at this expensive time of year, when another humping is on the cards? 

Nope.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

How many did you lot sell for the relegation Derby out of interest?

Over 2,000.  I was one of them.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Genuine question, where did get the stats from or do you keep a record (mental, or otherwise) of how many away supporters attend each Dundee derby?  

Yes.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^* Fair weather fan.

Abaolutely. I stopped going under Laszlo. 

I have a lot going on in life and probably place too much emphasis on football to the detriment of other things.

Going to football is great when it's enjoyable, i wont prioritise it when it's miserable.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

Abaolutely. I stopped going under Laszlo. 

I have a lot going on in life and probably place too much emphasis on football to the detriment of other things.

Going to football is great when it's enjoyable, i wont prioritise it when it's miserable.

Exactly this.