Hearts vs Hibs - a Boxing Day Derby

Well hearts are woeful. Their defence is honking, midfield are next to non existent and if the strikers not off side he's on his arse.
Both goals Boyle has been dead centre of the center halves and neither stopped him.
That hickey boy is as shite as his haircut.
Keeper doesn't do much to instill confidence in the defence.

If Hibs were playing well this would be a cricket score but it looks as if they are struggling to find their own rhythm here. A wee bit disjointed in places but evidently far better than hearts.

Think issues were for Hibs managerial as the players seem to have reacted and for hearts it appears to be recruitment and management of this squad as they appear to have lost some confidence since levein was put out of the fans misery

10 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Andy Walker confirming he is a witless shitgibbon by claiming that Mulraney is a good footballer, he really isn't.

Congratulations to Demour on getting his first assist at Tynecastle.   Will someone please take Berra to Switzerland.

This is possibly the worst Hearts side I have ever seen and I can remember some shite over the years,  I said 0-3  before kick off, just as well they can't take the 0 away.

I am away to drink copiously.  

This is starting to get comparable with the early 80's. I really hope that Hibs can't be fucked in the second half and keep it down to about 4 or 5.

26 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Think there was a great save there, can anyone confirm?

Aye

25 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

What a save from Marciano. Also, is Berra towing an invisible caravan? Hearts had better hope he doesn't get caught in any sort of race with Boyle.

Another player that 'made it' for the simple reason that he can run fast. 
Horrible. 
Even though the player we got in exchange for Mulraney ended up retiring a few months later I can safely say we did better out of the transfer.

23 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Andy Walker confirming he is a witless shitgibbon by claiming that Mulraney is a good footballer, he really isn't.

Congratulations to Demour on getting his first assist at Tynecastle.   Will someone please take Berra to Switzerland.

This is possibly the worst Hearts side I have ever seen and I can remember some shite over the years,  I said 0-3  before kick off, just as well they can't take the 0 away.

I am away to drink copiously.  

I believe @Ross. is at home for the holidays...