Hearts vs Hibs - a Boxing Day Derby

Didnt realise at the match that Scott Allans corner hit the post.

Decent highlights, Rockys save from Meschino was fantastic, just at a time Hearts were pressing quite well.

Completely disagree with Michael Stewart about the Uche penalty claim being a stick on, think it was 6 and half a dozen, both pulling at each other.

Talking of the big huddie,  am I right in saying that Boyle scored as many goals on thursday as Uche has all season? 🤔

Also, Darren McGregor and Doidge won everything in the air - solid as f**k

Edited by Green Day

It's really simple, I'll break it down for you.
Sort out your horrible wee sections in the corners that wave Union Jacks, wear orange, throw up hands of Ulster, and general behave like Rangers fans.
In turn, Hibs fans will stop calling them h*ns (i.e. Rangers fans).

IMG_0650.jpg

I mentioned it during the game but at one point Hearts had a throw in near the corner and a small group of fans behind him were singing Michael Smith No Surrender. What was that all about? Am I being naive- is this that purely down to him being from Northern Ireland or does he have a history of staunchness?

1 minute ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I mentioned it during the game but at one point Hearts had a throw in near the corner and a small group of fans behind him were singing Michael Smith No Surrender. What was that all about? Am I being naive- is this that purely down to him being from Northern Ireland or does he have a history of staunchness?

Has a kid who was born on the 12th of July.  Staunch as f**k.