Hearts vs Hibs - a Boxing Day Derby

43 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Christophe Berra continuing to play top flight football is truly an abomination upon the Scottish game. We would genuinely be better picking an under 18 centre half. Panics under the slightest pressure. You don't need to be Jurgen Guardiola to work out how to stop us before we get going. Just chase the useless fanny down and he'll hoof it. 

I actually hate about 95% of this squad. I hate the stupid inanimate atoms which combine to make up their barely animate stupid fucking bodies. I despise them even on a subatomic level. 

Sadly, Berra these days is not so much a bomb scare - more an actual  full-blown suicide attack.

Loic Damour is on a 4 year contract. He can't even position himself to receive a short pass. Always wandering behind a hibs player. It's absolute basic stuff which he obviously isn't capable of learning. Stendel should just tell him to stay at home until 2023. He can spend all day eating crayons.  

I was amazed how bad Hearts were.I have never ever seen them play as poorly in a derby before.

Hibs weren`t even that good.Stendel-I`m afraid is not the answer.If It was upto me-I`d bin Stendel now (he`s on 12k a week seemingly) and move heaven and earth to get Robinson in-otherwise Stewart McCall till the end of the season.Much as Hearts fans have been seething at Mickey Stewart-Everything he`s said has been true in the last few months.Budge reminds me of Petrie at Hibs-a great supporter and businessperson-but not clued up on the finer arts of football.(Petrie had NEVER been to a football game before he went to Hibs.)As I already said-Hearts were just terrible today-nothing to offer-if they don`t improve dramatically and quickly-they are going down.I sure as hell wouldnt want to be in a dogfight with Hamilton,St Johnstone and St Mirren.These teams will scrap away for points.Today was far far too easy for Hibs-I couldn`t believe it.

Agreed Hibs weren't that good. Naismith is a huddy, Horgan has no gas tank beyond 45 mins. Slivka and Doidge are being praised, but they were pretty average. Our bench is non existent. The 1999 Millennium team would have gubbed  this Hearts side 7-0. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

I had a wee chuckle at 'Oh the wee **** are shite' and that Shaking Stevens song today. 

Hibs fans playing the role of the wee Celtic fans perfectly. :thumsup2

Edited by Mr. X

6 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I had a wee chuckle at 'Oh the wee **** are shite' and that Shaking Stevens song today. 

It's serving a nice wee deflection over on keekback. If you can't talk about whats happening on the pitch, simply talk about whats happening off it. Hearts fans clearly have the moral high ground in this department. :)

Just now, BawWatchin said:

It's serving a nice wee deflection over on keekback. If you can't talk about whats happening on the pitch, simply talk about whats happening off it. Hearts fans clearly have the moral high ground in this department. :)

Kickback has been wonderful reading tonight :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Mair like Mr. X-tremely rattled by the pumping dished out by 'wee Celtic' this afternoon.  IMG_0486.jpg.b5183f46c0f6a11ee17147f7249fab14.jpg

Edited by HibsFan