Hearts vs Hibs - a Boxing Day Derby

A budget largely used on players who'd seen them relegated from the Premiership and Championship.

Indeed. Sunderland was a thankless task as their fans are largely idiots and Jack Ross was never going to get the time required to really drain that swamp. Each point they drop under Parkinson gives me a warm glow.

Just like Stendel doing badly with that sack of shite doesn't make him a worse manager than Ross.

Yes, it's far too early to judge either of them. Knowing quite a bit about how Ross went about his job at Alloa and given what he's done since then, I expect he'll do very well at Hibs. Could be wrong of course.

On Stendel, don't really feel I've got enough knowledge to say either way.

43 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’ve just remembered big Uche trying to get the crowd going after he’d bundled his way to winning a corner. Shame it was the Hibs fans he turned to waving his arms up and down like a madman :lol: 

To be fair, we were the only ones chanting his name all game long. Easy mistake to make.

Oh, and I see one of our fannies threw a bottle of bud from section M (didnt notice tbh, thats where I was).

Two points on this -

1 - Budweiser is awful pisswater, I can only assume said fanny is about 15.

2 - That was the easiest I have ever got into Tynecastle, we were there about 12ish, wandered up, someone checked the ticket, the guy doing "searches" said "nah your alright we are just searching bags". From cordon to turnstiles, about 2 minutes max.

So, great for us getting in, not so brilliant for stopping tits take in bottles etc.

11 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Hopefully all of my Hibee friends got home safely earlier. This looks like a real nasty bunch of 12 year olds. Ljsl9nQ.png

The RA will be on their toes when they see this bunch of hard nuts are out ta get them. The slums of Gorgie are a well known hotbed of IRA activity in 2019... Go get them Gorgie boys(and Grannys)

2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

So how is everyone’s hangover today. 

I am self employed and basically on holiday - however I had committed to doing one job today as it was close to my house..............biggest problem was that I had to drive somewhere to pick up materials first so job didnt start til 1pm 😂

50 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

A jobbing professional footballer writes:

From someone with experience of both clubs, 30 minutes on the pitch as injury cover for Hibs back line > spending most of 2016/17 as a first-team pick for Hearts.

Trying too hard. Have a day off bud.

“I can understand everyone in the stadium was disappointed but I think we played, not very well, but so much better than Hibs. But it wasn’t good enough to win the game. This was frustrating.”

Stendelbottom reckons Hearts played so much better than Hibs yesterday.

950E5A8E-D20B-4AFF-B468-2725B36E8D20.png.bd914158d51138f98bc13cecb6ae5dee.png