Airdrie Utd vs Falkirk

30 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

Cue here,If your getting the train down?Up broomknoll street,take a right at the traffic lights walk up the Main Street about 500 Yards,turn left at superdrug,walk to the end of the street and cue here is on the right

My old man is driving up. He mentioned something about a social club? 

21 hours ago, Snafu said:

Really??

I'll echo what I said earlier and point out you have twice the size of home support than the next club. 33, 500+ total for 9 home games would be fourth best in the Championship this season and that is without the bigger away supports, around 9,000 more than Partick Thistle. Bigger home attendance total up to now than 3 Premiership clubs.

Falkirk shouldn't be in this league.

And yeah you really need a good January, you don't want to still be in this league next season.

Attendances don't win games tho

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Jesus H.
You've went full bawbag on this reply.
Lighten up man emoji849.pngAye Bar-L

beat me to it but we dont need a 4th stand, even in the top league we would only need 3 stands most weeks

Lee Miller. Probably only because Moore is going back to Hearts if he hasn't already. 
let's hope he's definitely clear to play and not still tied to livi in any way. all we need is a points deduction this season.

I still think he would do a good job in this division